+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aip received 3rd September

Ramnoogala

Aug 6, 2020
Mine medical was also not updated on gckey. Relax, I talked to their customer service representative and she told me it may not get updated for now as it is required for second stage.
Can you share customer care number please & advice how to call them from India...July 4th applied didn’t receive AIP yet..

simpleanswer

Aug 12, 2020
Was this from Delhi embassy that ur talking about or the response of generic webform that we sent without any embassy option??? Plz let me know
First time I selected the outside canada option and selected india, the generic response was from New Delhi at that time, second time I selected not outside canada option, this response came directly from Canada I guess from Ircc as in the of email it mentioned the name of their customer service agent as well.

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Me toooo!!!
I got my AIP just now
TIMELINE
Applied on July 17th
Biometrics request letter - July 18th
My medicals have not been updated and even my Eligible review has not started.
Its SDS application from India.
Processing centre - Edmonton
Oh congrAts!
how do you know the processing centra is Edmonton when you’ve applied from India ??

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
+19056125416
This number works with skype.
You should have atleast 2 hours of credit in skype for safety as the waiting time may be very long.
Initially on connecting the call press 2 to redirect yourself to Ircc and after that press 1 every time they ask you to press a number (except when asked to enter application number and date of birth) , in the end after giving you the status of your application it will tell you to press 0 if want to talk to customer service, sometimes after pressing 0 it says all agents are busy. Then you have to try all the steps from the start by redialing. If it says please hold the line then you will be connected to a agent but the waiting time is very high sometimes 30-40 mins. Just be patient and prepare your questions wisely that you are going to ask them meanwhile, don't simply ask the status but try to imply if there is something wrong with your application so that they have to look into your application, otherwise they will just give you the same pre-cooked answers.
Hope it helps.
Spoke with an agent on that line and I was told to contact the visa office handling my application. via webform or email only

simpleanswer

Aug 12, 2020
Spoke with an agent on that line and I was told to contact the visa office handling my application. via webform or email only
That's unfortunate, what did you say to them? And from where are you applying?.

I contacted them 3 times in the past, and after seeing your message I contacted them again, and every time they provide me with the information regarding my file, without asking to contact others for it.

AnniePahuja

Sep 4, 2020
I Received my AIP today
Applied on 13th July, only upfront medical exam given with no biometrics,
Received AIP through email, but not updated in GCKey
In GC Key status is showing "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
It was an SDS application.
My online classes is going to start by 8th September and they are asking about visa.. Can I share this aip with college to commence my online study

adiigandhi

Sep 1, 2020
I Received my AIP today
Applied on 13th July, only upfront medical exam given with no biometrics,
Received AIP through email, but not updated in GCKey
In GC Key status is showing "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
It was an SDS application.
My online classes is going to start by 8th September and they are asking about visa.. Can I share this aip with college to commence my online study
Yes

canadian_student

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Canada

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
That's unfortunate, what did you say to them? And from where are you applying?.

I contacted them 3 times in the past, and after seeing your message I contacted them again, and every time they provide me with the information regarding my file, without asking to contact others for it.
I asked if there's any issue with my application, if any extra document is required. I applied from Nigeria