Aip received 3rd September

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Applied on 25th July
SDS
Biometric - Upfront
Medical- Upfront
Eligibility Review started after receiving AIP.
AIP dated 3rd. Received at 2 AM on 4th

simpleanswer

Aug 12, 2020
I hope this info will help.
I raised a web form on 28th August, asking them to give me aip quickly as my semester is going to start and it can't be deferred. On 3rd September I received my aip via email., but it looks like they saw my webform after that and this was there reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While examining your file, we were pleased to notice that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.

For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on September 3, 2020, to the following address: (my email was mentioned here)

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Conclusions:
The Pdfs of the application moving to next stage is indeed Aip( not just a pre-eligibiltiy check), as that's what my enquiry was and they said it was resolved.
Also, don't expect it to be reflected on your account as they mentioned above, it will ne only sent via email.

Reactions: Roohiez

canadian_student

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
I hope this info will help.
I raised a web form on 28th August, asking them to give me aip quickly as my semester is going to start and it can't be deferred. On 3rd September I received my aip via email., but it looks like they saw my webform after that and this was there reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While examining your file, we were pleased to notice that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.

For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on September 3, 2020, to the following address: (my email was mentioned here)

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Conclusions:
The Pdfs of the application moving to next stage is indeed Aip( not just a pre-eligibiltiy check), as that's what my enquiry was and they said it was resolved.
Also, don't expect it to be reflected on your account as they mentioned above, it will ne only sent via email.

thanks for the info.

Please share your timeline.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
I also suggest those who are waiting from March onwards to contact them via phone, there are high chances your application might be put on hold due to requirements of additional documents but you may not have gotten the message to send these documents. The documents required might be other than new Loa. Happened with me and I was a July applicant. Just ask them if they need any additional documents.
What did they request from you?

simpleanswer

Aug 12, 2020
What did they request from you?
What happened was that after submitting my application on 9th of July, I realized that I haven't included any additional financial documents apart from GIC and first year tuition fee as haven't seen any option to upload those. So, I was worried and wrote to them a webfrom on 11th asking if these documents are required, if yes then how should I send them, 10 days later I received a generic email saying your query is received and have been sent to process in respective office, but I haven't heard back from them after that, Again on 22nd of August I raised a webform asking them why they haven't replied and this time I preemptively attached the other financial documents with them, after 2 days I received a similar generic response saying your documents are received and are sent to respective office, I was not satisfied by their response so next day i called them and the agent was very polite and told me that your application was put on hold from 6th of August due to requirements of additional documents and we have received these documents yesterday and are verified by our visa officers therefore your application is back in processing.
they never reached out to me and if I haven't have submitted the second webform with documents my application might still had remained on hold.

hope it was helpful.

sukhmanik

Apr 4, 2020
Received AIP Today 4 Sep
Sds without biometric
Applied on 17 July
No eligibility & medical update on gc account canada
Issued from edmonton

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
I really doubt they sent out the AIP randomly and probably without reviewing the documents in details......
They are sending out randomly because I have applied for winter 2021 intake. (not deferred) and I recieved AIP yesterday. However AIP is only for fall 2020 intake students

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
What happened was that after submitting my application on 9th of July, I realized that I haven't included any additional financial documents apart from GIC and first year tuition fee as haven't seen any option to upload those. So, I was worried and wrote to them a webfrom on 11th asking if these documents are required, if yes then how should I send them, 10 days later I received a generic email saying your query is received and have been sent to process in respective office, but I haven't heard back from them after that, Again on 22nd of August I raised a webform asking them why they haven't replied and this time I preemptively attached the other financial documents with them, after 2 days I received a similar generic response saying your documents are received and are sent to respective office, I was not satisfied by their response so next day i called them and the agent was very polite and told me that your application was put on hold from 6th of August due to requirements of additional documents and we have received these documents yesterday and are verified by our visa officers therefore your application is back in processing.
they never reached out to me and if I haven't have submitted the second webform with documents my application might still had remained on hold.

hope it was helpful.
You called on which number ?

Siddharthjh

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
They are sending out randomly because I have applied for winter 2021 intake. (not deferred) and I recieved AIP yesterday. However AIP is only for fall 2020 intake students
I had deferred the September to Jan intake through webform. However I got the aip yesterday. It might b random or based on the application distribution across the globe.