+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aip received 3rd September

knavpreet

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hey there,
Seems that the timing of these mails are rather on spot, I too received my AIP just now.
My profile being:
Applied: 13th July
Biometrics Request letter: 14th July(not given yet of course)
No updates since then and the AIP just dropped in my mail like a bomb.
It was an SDS application from New Delhi, India.
what about background check?/

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020
I also suggest those who are waiting from March onwards to contact them via phone, there are high chances your application might be put on hold due to requirements of additional documents but you may not have gotten the message to send these documents. The documents required might be other than new Loa. Happened with me and I was a July applicant. Just ask them if they need any additional documents.
How can we contact them i filled two webforms & two mails to ircc banglore but didn't get any single reply from them.
Please, help me how can i contact them as soon as possible!!!

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Mine medical was also not updated on gckey. Relax, I talked to their customer service representative and she told me it may not get updated for now as it is required for second stage.
Hey hi how did you call their customer service? Can you please share the number. Thank you so much

Reactions: rajkumar patel

simpleanswer

Aug 12, 2020
Hey hi how did you call their customer service? Can you please share the number. Thank you so much
+19056125416
This number works with skype.
You should have atleast 2 hours of credit in skype for safety as the waiting time may be very long.
Initially on connecting the call press 2 to redirect yourself to Ircc and after that press 1 every time they ask you to press a number (except when asked to enter application number and date of birth) , in the end after giving you the status of your application it will tell you to press 0 if want to talk to customer service, sometimes after pressing 0 it says all agents are busy. Then you have to try all the steps from the start by redialing. If it says please hold the line then you will be connected to a agent but the waiting time is very high sometimes 30-40 mins. Just be patient and prepare your questions wisely that you are going to ask them meanwhile, don't simply ask the status but try to imply if there is something wrong with your application so that they have to look into your application, otherwise they will just give you the same pre-cooked answers.
Hope it helps.

Ravsi11

Aug 21, 2019
Mine medical was also not updated on gckey. Relax, I talked to their customer service representative and she told me it may not get updated for now as it is required for second stage.
Generally how many days it takes for medical to get updated?

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020
+19056125416
This number works with skype.
You should have atleast 2 hours of credit in skype for safety as the waiting time may be very long.
Initially on connecting the call press 2 to redirect yourself to Ircc and after that press 1 every time they ask you to press a number (except when asked to enter application number and date of birth) , in the end after giving you the status of your application it will tell you to press 0 if want to talk to customer service, sometimes after pressing 0 it says all agents are busy. Then you have to try all the steps from the start by redialing. If it says please hold the line then you will be connected to a agent but the waiting time is very high sometimes 30-40 mins. Just be patient and prepare your questions wisely that you are going to ask them meanwhile, don't simply ask the status but try to imply if there is something wrong with your application so that they have to look into your application, otherwise they will just give you the same pre-cooked answers.
Hope it helps.
Thanks a lot ver very helpful.

Mate if they said whre are you talking from them what we have to answer???

Roohiez

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Me toooo!!!
I got my AIP just now
TIMELINE
Applied on July 17th
Biometrics request letter - July 18th
My medicals have not been updated and even my Eligible review has not started.
Its SDS application from India.
Processing centre - Edmonton

Reactions: Ppun

mga20

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
20-07-2020
Me toooo!!!
I got my AIP just now
TIMELINE
Applied on July 17th
Congrats. 20th July, SDS from India. No updates. Still waiting.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Me toooo!!!
I got my AIP just now
TIMELINE
Applied on July 17th
Where to find processing center?

mga20

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
20-07-2020
Just got the AIP letter on email from CPC Edmonton (12.55 am IST)
SDS | 20th July | India | Biometrics pending
Got it without the start of the eligibility review or medical update.

Reactions: Ppun and Roohiez