+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP Glitch, (Pakistan Only)

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Uploaded but many students review of additional documents started
At least this gives some hope, I thought every SDS file was lost somewhere, btw is it a negative sign if one does not get an additional document request? or LOA request, already I have deffered to Jan, but not updated on webform

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
IRCC gonna take it to January, February, may be on application submitted anniversary
I can only hope that this won't be the case, I have ordered notes about a week ago and wishing that I pass Eligibility atleast, try to reach out as many people who got Error AIPs so we can come up with a possible pattern.

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
I can only hope that this won't be the case, I have ordered notes about a week ago and wishing that I pass Eligibility atleast, try to reach out as many people who got Error AIPs so we can come up with a possible pattern.
I ordered twice ,once in September and once in November ..... Eligibility is recommend interview means junior officer just looked at eligibility at the moment and that to recommend interview was due to additional document request (secondary school diploma), earlier it was recommend passed..... still visa officer have to look into file and decide, well all verifications completed like LOA, Gic and IELTS

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I ordered twice ,once in September and once in November ..... Eligibility is recommend interview means junior officer just looked at eligibility at the moment and that to recommend interview was due to additional document request (secondary school diploma), earlier it was recommend passed..... still visa officer have to look into file and decide, well all verifications completed like LOA, Gic and IELTS
I think "Recommend Passed" is a positive update, wishing you the best, and yes Recommend Interview maybe part of routine review and verification of your documents.

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
I think "Recommend Passed" is a positive update, wishing you the best, and yes Recommend Interview maybe part of routine review and verification of your documents.
Both of them is not positive or negative as i have seen many recommend passed changed to failed and many recommend interview to passed.... All depends on visa officer, these junior officer (case processing officers) didn't determine eligibility, they just do verifications and see all documents received or something missing.... ultimately decision made by visa officer

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Both of them is not positive or negative as i have seen many recommend passed changed to failed and many recommend interview to passed.... All depends on visa officer, these junior officer (case processing officers) didn't determine eligibility, they just do verifications and see all documents received or something missing.... ultimately decision made by visa officer
it is really quite hard to understand notes, If there were any VO notes in the end, there would have been a clear answer and there is also an Outgoing section which shows what decision letter would be sent to you in due course of time, which website did you use to order? getgcms? did it take 30 days or more?

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
it is really quite hard to understand notes, If there were any VO notes in the end, there would have been a clear answer and there is also an Outgoing section which shows what decision letter would be sent to you in due course of time, which website did you use to order? getgcms? did it take 30 days or more?
VO notes are LOA and Gic verified and additional document submitted (Secondary school diploma) but these were written by junior officer in Edmonton..... there's no decision letter yet because eligibility is to be review by visa officer and then decide will be made ..... first time 21 days and second time 30 days ... my relative ordered for me

Reactions: SyedZeeshanHaider

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Pakistani applicants from July (SDS)

Comment if you have received any update, I've seen some ghost updates and Medicals being updated to "Passed" for some students.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Sad to hear, has anyone got their Notes? any leads on how I can know when my application would be finalised? I applied in July with complete file