+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP Endorsement application processing time.

AshNS

Mar 5, 2024
In the same boat as everyone here. My employer applied for the endorsement on Nov20th and still no update. I think I will give a call to NS Immigration myself, as I am anxious that they don’t know anything.

KHANPK2005

Mar 13, 2024
Hi, my employer also submitted endorsement application on 18th Nov 2023 still awaiting for letter. They also told my that processing TAT upto 90days, Is anyone have idea about online tracking of endorsement appliation status?

Last edited:

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hi, can those who applied/are applying for PR through the atlantic immigration program share their timeline for when they applied for endorsement and when they received their endorsement certificate?

My employer applied on November 2nd for the province of NS.
Did you get the endorsement letter from NS? If so when? Thanks

Johnaipns

Mar 17, 2024
Same here. On 12th Nov 2023, my employer submitted an endorsement application. Still waiting for it. My employer has sent emails to them three times, but no one responded.

Reactions: YANP

Vale_ntina

Dec 21, 2022
Hi everyone,
any update? Has anyone received the endorsement letter? On my side still waiting for it and as a reminder my employer applied for the endorsement at the end of November, I'm inland and in Nova Scotia.
Does someone know how long is the processing time?

ar_rahman26

Mar 19, 2024
Hi there, I live in NS and also applied for the endorsement letter. My company applied on Jan 23rd and I was told it takes 2 week to 3 months to process. Recently, I saw a website where they mentioned that NS takes 4 months to process. Did anyone receive their endorsement letter yet?

Apr 9, 2024
Hi there, I live in NS and also applied for the endorsement letter. My company applied on Jan 23rd and I was told it takes 2 week to 3 months to process. Recently, I saw a website where they mentioned that NS takes 4 months to process. Did anyone receive their endorsement letter yet?
I applied for my endorsement on 16th october but no response yet. Its been almost 5.5 months. Is this normal? I thought this was the fastest program.

Reactions: fahmida27

fahmida27

Apr 25, 2024
Did you get yourendorsement? My employer applied 5th March 24. No response yet. What's the current processing time of endorsement?

Bisukusu

Feb 18, 2024
I applied for my endorsement on 16th october but no response yet. Its been almost 5.5 months. Is this normal? I thought this was the fastest program.
I applied for my endorsement on 23rd of October and I got the endorsement letter on 8th of November. For me the application was fast but I am a New Brunswick inland applicant