+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP009 form -- >> Some points to be clarified

aajanachle

Mar 16, 2009
All,
Am kind of new to this forum(2 weeks old) and found this forum very helpful in getting almost all my answers for filing AINP and CIC forms. Am almost done with AINP application and planning to send it by tomorrow EOD ... thanks to you all who have been generous enough to share your experience as you walk the process, it makes life easier for the ones who follow..
I had a few concerns on some questions and here is the answer to those based on what i have read here. Can someone find sometime and confirm these .. thanks much for your time.

1) Funds > I kept it as N/A for now. But in CIC stage they will need proof of funds (CAD $20000+ for 4 members)
2) CIC form copy that am sending alongwith AINP009 form does not have photos of me and my dependents. I believe we can send it this way to Alberta SRS @ Edmonton and attach/paste photos when we send forms to CIC(after AINP provides nominations at a later stage).
3) My current employers offer letter and employment certificate only mentions job title as a Teradata DBA but does not specify any job functions/duties. Is that enough or should i write a seperate note and attach it to my AINP application. I do have all W2, pay stubs and reference letters needed.
4) My wife is an Master's degree holder from our native country but does not have original and so we may not be able to get it notarised(doing it this evening). I have original semester transcripts though, Will it be ok to attach semester marksheets only as a proof of bachelor/master's desgree.

Please respond to each item .. thanks

C

cchabert

1) Yes $20130 CAD

2) No pictures to Edmonton, later you'll send the pics to CIC

3) I think you need more about your duties than your title, what really are you doing there, see?

4) If you're the principal applicant I don;t thin it will be a problem.

Also don't forget your I-797 and H1B

And I'm not a consultant this is my opinion only :)

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
aajanachle said:
All,
Am kind of new to this forum(2 weeks old) and found this forum very helpful in getting almost all my answers for filing AINP and CIC forms. Am almost done with AINP application and planning to send it by tomorrow EOD ... thanks to you all who have been generous enough to share your experience as you walk the process, it makes life easier for the ones who follow..
I had a few concerns on some questions and here is the answer to those based on what i have read here. Can someone find sometime and confirm these .. thanks much for your time.

1) Funds > I kept it as N/A for now. But in CIC stage they will need proof of funds (CAD $20000+ for 4 members)
2) CIC form copy that am sending alongwith AINP009 form does not have photos of me and my dependents. I believe we can send it this way to Alberta SRS @ Edmonton and attach/paste photos when we send forms to CIC(after AINP provides nominations at a later stage).
3) My current employers offer letter and employment certificate only mentions job title as a Teradata DBA but does not specify any job functions/duties. Is that enough or should i write a seperate note and attach it to my AINP application. I do have all W2, pay stubs and reference letters needed.
4) My wife is an Master's degree holder from our native country but does not have original and so we may not be able to get it notarised(doing it this evening). I have original semester transcripts though, Will it be ok to attach semester marksheets only as a proof of bachelor/master's desgree.

There's no proof of fund if you're applying as H1B!!!! just do your research!!!!!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monteiromarcosb said:
There's no proof of fund if you're applying as H1B!!!! just do your research!!!!!
Where did you find this info? Do you have an official link or e-mail etc?

As far as I know what cchabert wrote is correct. You do not need to show bank statement/balance at the AINP stage, but you would have to show the minimum amount when you send your application to the CIC Buffalo Office.

aajanachle, it does not hurt to write at least the minimum amount on that form instead of N/A. At some point, you will have to have that money anyway. I wrote the amount when I sent my application to the AINP as I did not know if I can write N/A at that time (it was a long time ago). Now, a lot of people have written N/A and looks like they are getting their nominations anyway. But if I were you, I would still write the minimum amount as there is nothing to lose.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Try to send in your LCA copy as it will have detailed job description, which seems to be asked of late -- 2 or 3 people have rcvd an enquiry of their job details.

aajanachle said:
All,

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
nix1 said:
monteiromarcosb said:
Where did you find this info? Do you have an official link or e-mail etc?

As far as I know what cchabert wrote is correct. You do not need to show bank statement/balance at the AINP stage, but you would have to show the minimum amount when you send your application to the CIC Buffalo Office.

aajanachle, it does not hurt to write at least the minimum amount on that form instead of N/A. At some point, you will have to have that money anyway. I wrote the amount when I sent my application to the AINP as I did not know if I can write N/A at that time (it was a long time ago). Now, a lot of people have written N/A and looks like they are getting their nominations anyway. But if I were you, I would still write the minimum amount as there is nothing to lose.
I called them in Edmonton and they told me to put a N/A on the amount box of IMM 0008 economic form for provincial nominees. They also, said to send them (Alberta) a copy of all the CIC forms and keep the original for when you start the CIC application. Search the forums and you'll find more information about this.

I'm not saying this shouldn't be a good idea, but it's not required!

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
Better to mention Amound rather than N/A....

In CIC ....any way we need to submit the financial support document

aajanachle

Mar 16, 2009
Thanks nix1 & divagirl & CVRR. Your explanation makes BASIC sense to me.

divagirl, On job description/LCA the problem is my H1 was first approved in 2003 and that time it was as a programmer Analyst and since then its been extended once and transferred once. My current employer got it transferred using the same job description as they thought to avoid any RFE's etc from USCIS. Over the years my role has changed to a Teradata DBA(NOC 2172). I checked with my employer and they seem reluctant on providing any job description/duties letter though my offer letter and employment certificate has role mentioned as Teradata DBA(no job duties in detail). I have no other option but to send it this way to AINP.
Am thinking on attaching a handwritten note alongwith AINP009 form and mention the job details. Not sure how would the officer analyze/respond on that.

Fingers crossed ... any other genuine advice is welcome :)

Have a gr8 day ahead

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
aajanachle said:
Thanks nix1 & divagirl & CVRR. Your explanation makes BASIC sense to me.

divagirl, On job description/LCA the problem is my H1 was first approved in 2003 and that time it was as a programmer Analyst and since then its been extended once and transferred once. My current employer got it transferred using the same job description as they thought to avoid any RFE's etc from USCIS. Over the years my role has changed to a Teradata DBA(NOC 2172). I checked with my employer and they seem reluctant on providing any job description/duties letter though my offer letter and employment certificate has role mentioned as Teradata DBA(no job duties in detail). I have no other option but to send it this way to AINP.
Am thinking on attaching a handwritten note alongwith AINP009 form and mention the job details. Not sure how would the officer analyze/respond on that.

Fingers crossed ... any other genuine advice is welcome :)

Have a gr8 day ahead
H1B supplement documents would have these when employer is filing the case with USCIS. I got these supplement document from my employer as AINP also asked the same to submit if available for job title & description.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
You can go through following thread from Reply# 232 to see what they have asked me for more details on job title & description

"AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process"

venks80

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/11/2009
Nomination.....
01/10/2010
HI aajanachle,
i also posted on my AINP Application on 19th.Could you please guide me when we need to send the pcc and ....all.
if you know any thing please share .

Thanks in advance.

aajanachle said:
All,

aajanachle

Mar 16, 2009
Hi venks80,
I posted my docs to Ablerta AINP office on 03/19. Not sure exactly on the documents/processing for CIC stage. Will start on to that sometime shortly... cant provide much details yet. Please explore this forum more and then you may post some queries if you have.. thanks