+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP

ExpressEg

Jun 4, 2019
Hi,
Could you please share the "Alberta Express Entry Stream document checklist" that you received from AINP? My lawyer said that I have a good chance to be selected by AINP and I want to start preparing the documents for the AINP application beforehand.
Thanks a lot!

anndy2006

Dec 31, 2019
Hi,
Could you please share the "Alberta Express Entry Stream document checklist" that you received from AINP? My lawyer said that I have a good chance to be selected by AINP and I want to start preparing the documents for the AINP application beforehand.
Thanks a lot!
Alberta govt picks profiles as per their requirements. You need to check all proviences and territories 'intend to live' section in your express entry profile. Rest luck works!

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
My CRS score is 411 and NOC is 1311 (Accounting Technician)...I created my EE profile on 3rd of November, last year but still waiting for a good news.. Any chances of getting NOI in the next couple of draws...I’m outlander with no ties... Thank you.

anndy2006

Dec 31, 2019
My CRS score is 411 and NOC is 1311 (Accounting Technician)...I created my EE profile on 3rd of November, last year but still waiting for a good news.. Any chances of getting NOI in the next couple of draws...I’m outlander with no ties... Thank you.
See,satbir. Alberta picks profiles as per their requirements. I have seen many cases who had no direct connections with alberta. So having CRS more than 300 is not merely requirement or expectation to get NOI from alberta. So just wait for that. Select all proveinces and territories in 'intend to live' section of Express entry profile. Good luck.

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
See,satbir. Alberta picks profiles as per their requirements. I have seen many cases who had no direct connections with alberta. So having CRS more than 300 is not merely requirement or expectation to get NOI from alberta. So just wait for that. Select all proveinces and territories in 'intend to live' section of Express entry profile. Good luck.
Thanks for your reply.
I have selected Alberta and Nova Scotia in the EE as I have seen these provinces had conducted many draws for finance professionals, last year. I totally agree with you that they select candidates as per the demand list and its very hard to predict.

One question to you have you seen any candidate in recent times who got NOI for NOC 1311 ?

Thanks.

anndy2006

Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
I have selected Alberta and Nova Scotia in the EE as I have seen these provinces had conducted many draws for finance professionals, last year. I totally agree with you that they select candidates as per the demand list and its very hard to predict.

One question to you have you seen any candidate in recent times who got NOI for NOC 1311 ?

Thanks.
I dont know specifically about categories, dear. But albeta picks categories as per their own. Tick all in 'intend to live'. It will give you wider chance to get NOI from other proviences too. I am also waiting for my decision mail as it has been 2 months after getting file number from them.

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I dont know specifically about categories, dear. But albeta picks categories as per their own. Tick all in 'intend to live'. It will give you wider chance to get NOI from other proviences too. I am also waiting for my decision mail as it has been 2 months after getting file number from them.
Yes..I think you are right. I have to select all provinces to widen my chances of getting NOI... And, great to hear that you are already in the last stages of immigration to Canada. Best of luck

Last edited: