+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP

batmanislifee

Mar 8, 2018
hello guys
i submitted my file on nov 7th and got my file number on nov 9th. still waiting for a call or email
can someone pls explain to me why are there two dates on ainp processing times under post grad. it says processing files between approx nov 8 and feb 13 does that mean they are processing files recivied between those two dates and files recieved on those two dates

tom1975

Feb 2, 2018
hi,
I would like to know the procedure to apply AINP. I am on work permit in Alberta.
Thanks for he help

angel124

Mar 8, 2019
hello guys
i submitted my file on nov 7th and got my file number on nov 9th. still waiting for a call or email
can someone pls explain to me why are there two dates on ainp processing times under post grad. it says processing files between approx nov 8 and feb 13 does that mean they are processing files recivied between those two dates and files recieved on those two dates
hey
I just saw that they are working on files before 22 November of AOS Post graduate

angel124

Mar 8, 2019
hi,
I would like to know the procedure to apply AINP. I am on work permit in Alberta.
Thanks for he help
hi there
if you google ainp wensite... there will be an option how to apply , it has all the doucments as well as a document checklist, you can follow that

saurabhphogat

Mar 31, 2020
Can anyone apply to ainp or there are some initial requirement(age,degree etc) for the same, my sister is living in alberta from last 5 year having PR of the same.