+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - Rec'd file# from Buffalo and then medical exam?

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
Hi all,
I sent my AINP application to Buffalo in Oct 09 and yesterday I rec'd a letter from Buffalo regarding my file number along with form IMM1017 for medical exam. Is this mean that I had to do the medical exam asap? I'm assuming that that is what I should do as the next step but there's no clear instruction on the letter either. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
I sent email to Buffalo and have yet received response so I'm hoping one of you guys can share your experience.

There's information regarding medical exam where it says that if you have been notified to attend personal interview, you should not schedule medical exam until you received your interview notice. Now that I received my file# along with medical form, is this mean that I should do medical exam asap because personal interview is not needed for me? Or I should wait until they confirmed that interview is not needed?

Thanks,

SinghIsKing

Jul 15, 2009
Nick

You should go for the Medical Exam ASAP.
It seems they have not sent you any letter for the Interview. Because they send interview call before the Medical Exam.
Also there is no Harm in calling Buffalo and Make it clear .......

Good Luck

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nick_s said:
Hi all,
I sent my AINP application to Buffalo in Oct 09 and yesterday I rec'd a letter from Buffalo regarding my file number along with form IMM1017 for medical exam. Is this mean that I had to do the medical exam asap? I'm assuming that that is what I should do as the next step but there's no clear instruction on the letter either. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
You sent application in Oct and you got medicals, I sent application August but didn't get medicals yet but my file got transfered to New York City Consulate.

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
Thx SinghIsKing. I'll clarify with buffalo.

canada.lover, I'm sure your time will come when they ask you for medical just keep the hope.