+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP program query>>>>plz help me out

kuldeep

Jul 17, 2009
hello
I am from india and have some ques abt AINP, i am 23 yr old and have done 4yr degree and managing my ancestral land

1)I dont have any work experience..can i still eligible???
2)my father is expired ..i have dependant mother..can she go along with me?
3)what is the recent time period for AINP program?

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
AINP is more complex than you think.

There are different streams/categories in AINP. For example, Employer Driven Stream requires a job offer from Alberta employer, and you can apply through Family Stream if you have a relative in Alberta. SRS US Visa category does not require a job offer but you must hold valid H1-B US visa. Also if you want to establish a farming business, you can apply through Self-Employed Farmer Stream.

And there are other restrictions such as your occupation (NOC list), and processing times greatly vary depending on your stream/category (from 5 months to years). Also, work experience is generally required (unless you are applying under Family Stream).

Just do some research by yourself before asking questions in the forum. Some information you find here is useful, but some may be incorrect and misleading.

Here's something you can start; Check Alberta website. You will find so much information there. If you still have questions after your own research, come back to this forum, read previous posts, and ask questions. A lot of people here are supportive and willing to help you!

Alberta Immigration Website: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/index.html

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Kuldeep,

Jasper has taken time to explain all this .. at least say thanks !

kuldeep

Jul 17, 2009
jasper thanks a lot for your help and support u have realy healped me a lot >>>> its nice that some one spend a lot of time for answering the querry...THANKS :)

kuldeep

Jul 17, 2009
hey i have 2 options >one in family stream and other farmer as i am managing my farms
for farmer i have land of about 600000 dollar.but have qutite less amount of cash>can i apply?
i have relatives i canada so i need not reqire work experience?
i have dependant mother what about her?
and how much time it take after filling for both

hello
I am from india and have some ques abt AINP, i am 23 yr old and have done 4yr degree and managing my ancestral land

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
kuldeep said:
hey i have 2 options >one in family stream and other farmer as i am managing my farms
for farmer i have land of about 600000 dollar.but have qutite less amount of cash>can i apply?
i have relatives i canada so i need not reqire work experience?
i have dependant mother what about her?
and how much time it take after filling for both

hello

One of the criteria for the Self-Employed Farmer Stream is
"Commitment to invest a minimum of CDN $500,000 of equity in a farming enterprise in Alberta. The applicant must provide documentation which demonstrates that they have a minimum net worth of CDN $500,000 or confirmation of access to a similar amount of funds from other sources."
So, in order for you to immigrate to Alberta under this category, you must show your intention to sell your land in India and invest the money in the farming business in Alberta (and eventually you must sell your land in India if you don't have money to invest in Alberta). And I believe your mother can immigrate with you under this category. But the processing time is not listed in AINP website so you must contact AINP to find processing time (I'm sure it's about 1-2 years).

If you have a relative in Alberta, you can apply under Family Stream. But there are many restriction and the following is one of them;
"There can only be one ongoing sponsorship commitment per household at a time. A second sponsorship could only be considered once the initial sponsorship commitment has been fulfilled."
So, either you or your mothrer can immigrate at a time, and the other has to wait till one's process completes. The processing time for Family Stream is 20-44 months, so you may have to live away from your mother for a while.

And probably you haven't done your research deep enough. The following are the Alberta websites you must spend one hour to read!
Alberta AINP: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/ainp.html
Family Stream: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/familystream.html
Self-employed farmer stream: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/farmers.html
Processing Times: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

I am saying that your research is not enough because it is very easy to find processing times for AINP and you didn't even try to find it, at least not hard enough. If you rely only on the posts here, it will come back to you and you will not be successful in your immigration process. (Even this post may contain incorrect information. Have you thought about it?)

And try not to post same question in multiple threads. Then the replies to your message will be in one thread and the forum will stay organized.

Good Luck!

kuldeep

Jul 17, 2009
can any one tell me after apllying for ainp family stream, can i apply for student visa ?
is there any restriction

kuldeep

Jul 17, 2009
thanks a lot friends ><

i came to know that now time period for ainp family stream is 31 months that is 2.5years. is it realy?
if i am single applicantstill it will take 31 months?????????

kuldeep

Jul 17, 2009
hey,
actually i have ancestral farm land near my town,my father have been expired so i take care of farms where i have keept servants for farming

AlbertaResident

Jul 22, 2009
kuldeep said:
hey,
actually i have ancestral farm land near my town,my father have been expired so i take care of farms where i have keept servants for farming
kuldeep,

are you familiar with animal husbandry and breading. that is also very popular in alberta.