11th, Mar, 2014
AOR Received.
25th, Apri. 2014
Med's Request
3rd, June, 2014
Med's Done....
16th, June, 2014
Hello,

To whom has submitted his/her application under post graduate worker criteria or anyone is knowledgeable about this, do you mind to tell me and people like me who is intending to apply in this criteria, what document should we gather? I have been working in a hotel as front desk supervisor full-timely for over a year, was going to apply under CEC but my salary level is not high enough which makes me concern.

Thank you if you can fill me more in on the new AINP.

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Waugh.

I have applied for the post graduate worker category. The document checklist is on the AINP website.
I am not sure if there any extra documents required to support the application. As far as the criteria is concerned ...you have to be a graduate from an Alberta university or college.
Can you give provide details about your profile? I dont know many people who have applied via this category because its relatively new.

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
hi vermanaman,

I have two question if you don't mind.

1) how did you prove that you will continue to live in AB?
2) I have Bachelor that I completed from ON and BC, and I have moved to Alberta since August. I have a full time managerial job, however, I don't have lot of experience (just internships - total 6months). Did you think my experience will have a negative effect on my application?

Thank you for your time and help

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

1. You cannot really prove that you would continue to live in AB unless you own property here. However, you can provide supporting documents that indirectly show that you have purpose to continue your stay in Alberta - This could be your job offer, employment contract, family, other sources of income in Alberta.

2. It depends on the category you are applying. If it is Alberta work exp or engineering trade stream , some experience is important and required. In employer driven stream you need to be currently working, past experience is good but not a requirement. In some cases I have seen that AINP requires you to complete your probation period with your current employer before applying to AINP (although they say you can apply immediately).
Hope this helps.

waugh12345

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th, Jan, 2014
Nomination.....
11th, Mar, 2014
AOR Received.
25th, Apri. 2014
Med's Request
3rd, June, 2014
Med's Done....
16th, June, 2014
vermanaman said:
Hello Waugh.

I have applied for the post graduate worker category. The document checklist is on the AINP website.
I am not sure if there any extra documents required to support the application. As far as the criteria is concerned ...you have to be a graduate from an Alberta university or college.
Can you give provide details about your profile? I dont know many people who have applied via this category because its relatively new.
hey, Vermanaman,

I haven't started applying under this criteria yet since i just be informed about the new policy. I have been working as a front desk supervisor for a year and half after graduation from a college in Alberta,was going to apply under CEC but kinda ran out of patience.so how many pay stub have you handed in since i do notice that they were mentioning most recent ones are required. How long have you been waiting for after your application submitted?

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted the most recent pay stub. I just applied very recently (14 november) so still waiting.

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waugh12345 said:
hey, Vermanaman,

I haven't started applying under this criteria yet since i just be informed about the new policy. I have been working as a front desk supervisor for a year and half after graduation from a college in Alberta,was going to apply under CEC but kinda ran out of patience.so how many pay stub have you handed in since i do notice that they were mentioning most recent ones are required. How long have you been waiting for after your application submitted?
Waugh
Did you end up applying in this category or AINP then? ....has any of the other November applicants got their file numbers or nominations?

waugh12345

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th, Jan, 2014
Nomination.....
11th, Mar, 2014
AOR Received.
25th, Apri. 2014
Med's Request
3rd, June, 2014
Med's Done....
16th, June, 2014
vermanaman said:
Waugh
Did you end up applying in this category or AINP then? ....has any of the other November applicants got their file numbers or nominations?
hey,

I havent started applying for it yet as i am still working on collecting my documents so hopefully i can submit by next week.