+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

rush74

Jul 11, 2014
Hello, I've sent my passport on 28th July and being received on 30th July. But my return track is still not activated so far. I'm kinda nervous and this waiting time is killing me. Those who sent their passport with same date got their passport back already and COPR. But mine is still waiting. So frustrate.

rick88

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Yeah , this is good idea.
i will contact MP of my Area.
but i got reply from CIC of my email , they saying your file is within Processing guidelines, we are making all our best effort to give result ASAP.

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
landed on Saturday at Carway...was easy and they didn't ask any questions. It took around 1 hour

MMG2014

May 26, 2014
mozeage said:
landed on Saturday at Carway...was easy and they didn't ask any questions. It took around 1 hour
Congrats!
I landed on Friday too.
PR process is finalized!
Thank you all for sharing information and help others to feel better in this journey.
Wish the best for everyone in Canada.

dialca

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013
Passport Req..
(DM May 16) July 24, 2014
mozeage said:
Congratulation mozeage!!!! wish you the best

eastweiming

Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozeage said:
I landed at Carway on Saturday too!
When you exit Canada and enter US customs, US gives you a refusal to enter US and you bring it back to Canada.
Does anyone know in the future US visa application, this refusal plays any negative role?

dialca

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013
Passport Req..
eastweiming said:
When you exit Canada and enter US customs, US gives you a refusal to enter US and you bring it back to Canada.
Does anyone know in the future US visa application, this refusal plays any negative role?
As i understand it, it is an administrative refusal and doesn't affect any future US visa application ... however, I have read reports of people complaining that such refusal have flagged them when entering the US and have been asked for second inspection... but vast majority of people have no issues at all. maybe other can confirm

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rest at ease my friend. It doesn't even as much as get documented by the US officials. Just a procedural stuff. Countless people have been involved in it before you, including me (severally). You could have still achieved the same result without having a US visa on your passport. Anyway, you are now a Canadian PR holder. I bet your next US visa should be a 10 yrs visa and before that expires, you would have had a Canadian passport.

eastweiming said:

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eastweiming said:
I asked the US border agent and he said absolutely not. Also, you should never mention ever that you were refused. it is not a real refusal

eastweiming

Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozeage said:
I asked the US border agent and he said absolutely not. Also, you should never mention ever that you were refused. it is not a real refusal
I am relieved now. Do you mean I shall not mention this "refusal" on US visa application form(in case they have this question)?

ri121

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014 (CIC Reicieved Application)
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014
Interview........
In Process on April 28 2014/ Decision Made : June 5 2014
Hey Guys,

I did my landing on July 06th and havent got any update on PR Card.

My ECAS does not show any update for PR Card application. All of my friends who applied after me are able to see their status `In Process`. I have to go to India in October :/.

Anyone else in the same situation ????

dialca

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013
Passport Req..
ri121 said:
Hey Guys,

I did my landing on July 06th and havent got any update on PR Card.

My ECAS does not show any update for PR Card application. All of my friends who applied after me are able to see their status `In Process`. I have to go to India in October :/.

Anyone else in the same situation ????
You can give CIC a call and inquire about the status of your PR card ... apparently not everybody gets their ECAS showing PR card info but it doesnt mean your card is not being processed.

ri121

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014 (CIC Reicieved Application)
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014
Interview........
In Process on April 28 2014/ Decision Made : June 5 2014
I did give them a call and they told me it is not ready yet. For the issue of not being able to see the PR Card Info on ECAS they told me to send an email to Question@cic.gc.ca <Question@cic.gc.ca>;. I sent them an email yesterday and got their Standard response that it is being processed :/ .