Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
mozeage said:
No ... did you ?
hi...return tracker was activated 6pm today so hopefully i will get it by monday after work...so excited now!

Sask143

Jun 10, 2014
congrats to all of you guys speacially who have DM may 16 - 21

m one of you, got my passport back yesterday

wll be doing landing on tuesday, i have a question guys my work permit expired on july 18th i applie don july 10 by mail through canada post

will their be any compliations while doing landing at the border , really need your help guys thanks

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sask143 said:
congrats to all of you guys speacially who have DM may 16 - 21

m one of you, got my passport back yesterday

wll be doing landing on tuesday, i have a question guys my work permit expired on july 18th i applie don july 10 by mail through canada post

will their be any compliations while doing landing at the border , really need your help guys thanks
Congrats guys...seems am left out again :eek: anyone still waiting for return tracking activation?

dialca

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013
Passport Req..
(DM May 16) July 24, 2014
I'm done with my landing today at North Portal Sk. Everything went smooth, friendly officer on both sides of the border. The whole process took around 25 min. The Canadian officer asked me to show her my work permit and she kept it so you guys better go to the border with all your immigration documents.

Thanks guys for all the support and hope everyone gets their PR soon

rush74

Jul 11, 2014
I've the same situation, my work permit was expired already and applied for extend. I've not got any respond from CIC regarding my work permit though I've submitted already my passport along with family to get stamp and COPR. They received my passport on 30th July, hopefully I'll get back by the end of this week. But don't know what should I do? After getting COPR. I was planning to go back my country to bring my famy here. But get a bit nervous,I might be in problem by immigration if I entered canada with expired work permit. If somebody had same situation please share and suggest me , will be really appreciate.

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rush74 said:
I've the same situation, my work permit was expired already and applied for extend. I've not got any respond from CIC regarding my work permit though I've submitted already my passport along with family to get stamp and COPR. They received my passport on 30th July, hopefully I'll get back by the end of this week. But don't know what should I do? After getting COPR. I was planning to go back my country to bring my famy here. But get a bit nervous,I might be in problem by immigration if I entered canada with expired work permit. If somebody had same situation please share and suggest me , will be really appreciate.
I dont think there is anything to worry about...you come back in as an immigrant using ur immigrant visa

Sask143

Jun 10, 2014
I have the same situation but little confused I am going tomorrow to north portal Border will that be a problem
Please advise guys my work permit expired 2 weeks ago I have applied the new work permit but no response yet please advise thanks

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dialca said:
I'm done with my landing today at North Portal Sk. Everything went smooth, friendly officer on both sides of the border. The whole process took around 25 min. The Canadian officer asked me to show her my work permit and she kept it so you guys better go to the border with all your immigration documents.

Thanks guys for all the support and hope everyone gets their PR soon
Pls advice, on a COPR letter do cic mention your passport number anywhere?
or is it just the UCI number which is mentioned. the reason why I am asking this question is that my old passport is about to expire in few months and I need to renew it in the new future.

rick88

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
HI everyone please advise
i have been stuck
In Process May 15
nothing after that.
i have done medical 09 dec.
Fingerprint march 27
What should i do ?

dialca

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013
Passport Req..
(DM May 16) July 24, 2014
Sask143 said:
I have the same situation but little confused I am going tomorrow to north portal Border will that be a problem
Please advise guys my work permit expired 2 weeks ago I have applied the new work permit but no response yet please advise thanks
I think you'll be fine, sometimes they dont even bother asking for work permit. if they do, then explain the situation and take with you copy of receipts of your new WP application. Hope everything goes well budy

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dialca said:
I think you'll be fine, sometimes they dont even bother asking for work permit. if they do, then explain the situation and take with you copy of receipts of your new WP application. Hope everything goes well budy
and also ypu should know that you have an implied status because you have a work permit application in process. Dont worry about it at all.