AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppr2014 said:
thanks buddy but one more question

They didnt ask me any additional documents and i believe this means everything is correct. but One of my buddy applied after me and he already got DM why so? there are so many people who got DM and PPR who applied after me.

i think something is worng with NOV 11, 12, 13 applicant they are stuck with IP since may 27.

do you have any answer for that

Ahh we are stuck with DM

zkhan7

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will be doing my landing shortly

What will they ask?
and What documents we need to have with us.

Thanks

Phil4712

Oct 22, 2013
ppr2014 said:
I emailed ottawa and asked them about my status. what do you think should i order GCMS notes.
I emailed them last month and this was their response:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below), about why another applicant who applied at the same time, or after you, is being processed more quickly.

While applications are reviewed in order of date received, each case is assessed individually and therefore may not be processed simultaneously.

Your application is going through the required assessment process and be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

dialca

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013
Passport Req..
(DM May 16) July 24, 2014
How did you guys apply for GCMS notes? is there a website with instructions regarding the application process?

ri121

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014 (CIC Reicieved Application)
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014
Interview........
In Process on April 28 2014/ Decision Made : June 5 2014
Hey Do you guys know how long does it take to get PR card ?

I did my landing on 6th of this month.

agill34

Jul 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 24, 2014
AOR Received.
January 15, 2014
Med's Request
January 15, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Passport Req..
July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
Waiting
ri121 said:
Hey Do you guys know how long does it take to get PR card ?

I did my landing on 6th of this month.
On there website it says that it takes about 21 Calendar Days for new permanent residents to receive PR card after landing.

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
We have verified the information you provided for the permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program, received on October 22, 2013, and can confirm the following:

The application was indeed finalized and approved however no correspondence has been sent to date.
Please note the current processing delays for such application is 17 months, from the date of the reception
Once the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario is ready, they will communicate with the constituent.

Guys I know this is not what we want to hear surely I was surprised but this is the email I got from the MP today. I was very disappointed. Hopefully some of you guys will receive good other than this one. Good luck

saint_noel

Oct 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:
We have verified the information you provided for the permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program, received on October 22, 2013, and can confirm the following:

The application was indeed finalized and approved however no correspondence has been sent to date.
Please note the current processing delays for such application is 17 months, from the date of the reception
Once the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario is ready, they will communicate with the constituent.

Guys I know this is not what we want to hear surely I was surprised but this is the email I got from the MP today. I was very disappointed. Hopefully some of you guys will receive good other than this one. Good luck
thats really a bad news for us..thats means there's a chance that we might take a medicals again isnt?

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:

Bro, this is one of their standard replies that doesnt mean anything. They are just saying that the process officially takes 17 months, which we all know. Also, the decision has been made already, no reason to ask for a new Medicials or PCs. In sunmery, this is a BS reply

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:

This is what I got from my second MP. So ridiculous.