+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0912 said:
@ djnaman be positive my friend you might receive some changes later tonight i'm praying for you..cheer up
Thanks for giving me high hopes angel i wish i get good news tonight or later sometimes this week.

N_Rockstar2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi

My application was received on oct 28th. The status shows In process since march 29th. I got married after applying for PR. I sent additional documents to CIC for my spouse on April 3rd. However, I didn't get any status update. How can I know whether they have started processing my spouse's application? how long does it take to process this kind of application ?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
N_Rockstar2014 said:
Hi

My application was received on oct 28th. The status shows In process since march 29th. I got married after applying for PR. I sent additional documents to CIC for my spouse on April 3rd. However, I didn't get any status update. How can I know whether they have started processing my spouse's application? how long does it take to process this kind of application ?
did u get the medical request for ur spouse after sending the docs ?> can u add the spouse because few people got reply from CIC that rules have been changed and you cannot add ur wife as accompanying dependent

N_Rockstar2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
No, I didn't get any medical request for my spouse. I emailed them before sending the docs. I was asked to send additional documents. I got the following reply.

Good Morning.
Your file remains with our office. Please review the Document Checklist and the Instruction guide for the Provincial Nominee Program and supply all the required documents, forms and fees to our office via mail or courier.
Thank you

I sent spouse's docs on april 3rd by courier. I tracked it and it was successfully delivered.
I emailed them on April 14th regarding my wife's application. They replied on May 16th which is --
We have no record of having received your additional documents to add your spouse. Our office receives as large quantity of incoming documentation and it can take some time for that documentation to be added to the file. Once we receive the documents your spouse will be added to your file.

taurus1985 said:
did u get the medical request for ur spouse after sending the docs ?> can u add the spouse because few people got reply from CIC that rules have been changed and you cannot add ur wife as accompanying dependent

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
N_Rockstar2014 said:
No, I didn't get any medical request for my spouse. I emailed them before sending the docs. I was asked to send additional documents. I got the following reply.

Good Morning.
Your file remains with our office. Please review the Document Checklist and the Instruction guide for the Provincial Nominee Program and supply all the required documents, forms and fees to our office via mail or courier.
Thank you

I sent spouse's docs on april 3rd by courier. I tracked it and it was successfully delivered.
I emailed them on April 14th regarding my wife's application. They replied on May 16th which is --
We have no record of having received your additional documents to add your spouse. Our office receives as large quantity of incoming documentation and it can take some time for that documentation to be added to the file. Once we receive the documents your spouse will be added to your file.
Its weird because some of the people on forum got reply stating you cannot add spouse as accompanying dependent rules has been changed... i added my spouse in january n sent document to ottawa n got the medical request after one week ,.... order GCMS notes ...

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
Hi all, I am living in BC and have applied through PNP. CIC-PR was filed (july 23,2014). I sent a schedule A doc with RPRF fee on may 5th. My status was changed today to DM today. It's difficult to wait now. Hoping for the best by staying positive.

Any one else on the same boat ?

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudCover said:
Hi all, I am living in BC and have applied through PNP. CIC-PR was filed (july 23,2014). I sent a schedule A doc with RPRF fee on may 5th. My status was changed today to DM today. It's difficult to wait now. Hoping for the best by staying positive.

Any one else on the same boat ?
hi cloudcover,
You are not the only one who are waiting for PPR, lots of people with DM are waiting for it, stay positive and keep praying to our lord, i am we all will hear good news from Ottawa soon

SuperDupper

Apr 22, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jul 2013
Nomination.....
5 Sep 2013
AOR Received.
08 Oct 2013
Med's Request
05 Nov 2013
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
13 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
27 May 2014
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
KEN2000 said:
got DM today, May 26th, hope can get PPR this week
Congratulations bro! My PPR took about 20 days... don't get too anxious :)

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AINP2014 said:
Congratulation Ken :)

hope you will get your PPR this week also
Thanks AINP 2014, hope you will get updates soon, good news are always around the corner. keep praying.

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperDupper said:
Congratulations bro! My PPR took about 20 days... don't get too anxious :)
Thanks for sharing superdupper, it usually takes 1-3 weeks to get PPR, but some people i know got PPR 4 days after DM, it varies, hope can get it soon, it is almost there,

LudiGonzales

Mar 17, 2014
Hi, what about changing into IP for people who received PRPF and reminder e-mail around May 15? Did they stop to put people in process? Does it mean that the next step is DM?

N_Rockstar2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi taurus1985

How can I know where to send documents for adding spouse to my application? I sent my PR application to Sydney, NS as it's through AINP. then I sent the additional docs for my spouse to the same address. Should I send my wife's docs to Ottawa?

taurus1985 said:
Its weird because some of the people on forum got reply stating you cannot add spouse as accompanying dependent rules has been changed... i added my spouse in january n sent document to ottawa n got the medical request after one week ,.... order GCMS notes ...