AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozeage said:
Nothing .... Even no passports are back yet .. we need some good news
I guess I will send an email to MP tomorrow....

Actually I want a result instead of waiting here dumbly

Phil4712

Oct 22, 2013
IP since April 3, 2014 and no DM yet. Application received October 28, 2013. I'm so incredibly frustrated...

I paid the whole fee when I applied. I didn't send police certificates from Canada because they said they would ask me for them if they needed, and I didn't get any emails either. And as far as what I have seen, if they need certificates, they ask for them before changing to IP...

eastweiming

Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil4712 said:
IP since April 3, 2014 and no DM yet. Application received October 28, 2013. I'm so incredibly frustrated...

I paid the whole fee when I applied. I didn't send police certificates from Canada because they said they would ask me for them if they needed, and I didn't get any emails either. And as far as what I have seen, if they need certificates, they ask for them before changing to IP...
AR on Nov 8,2013
Not IP yet, let us be patient

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
Nothing for me as well. Hopefully we get something this week.. I know I'm approved but waiting for this processing to be done with is yes as others put it, is incredibly frustrating..

utopie

Dec 14, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
Nomination.....
11-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-10-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
30-10-2013
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
24-07-2014 (decision made: April 15, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
1-09-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Guys, my case is turning into a David Lynch's movie: a never-ending nightmare. If you read my earlier posts, I got DM around April 18 and since then no emails/papers from Ottawa except to correct my address back in April. My MP contacted immigration on Monday who told her that my application had been approved on April 15.
However, I just found not one but 5 messages from immigration that I had not seen before because my institution just migrated my mail to gmail and all my emails had disappeared.

And this is where it becomes horrific:
1st message: from CIO SYDNEY reply to a message I sent to CPC OTTAWA: "The Visa Office Ottawa will contact you". OK, fair enough but why are they replying to a mail sent to Ottawa?!
2nd message: from CPC Ottawa to the same message I sent: "our office confirms we have your file... (within normal times bla bla bla). Relief!
3d message: from an actual case officer with a name (which I won't disclose): "Please disregard the previous message from our office (the 2nd one). Your application is not in our office, you will need to contact the CIO Sydney office at CIO-Syndey-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca for any inquiries on your application". What the what?!
4th message: from the ATIP division where I submitted a request for GCMS notes. They sent me notes about my old PR application back from 2012 for which I was refused, not the new one! What the hell is going on here?
5th message (cherry on the cake): from CPC Ottawa with no greetings, no signature: "CPC-CTD-Ottawa would like to recall the message, "Decision made on April 18, 2014 (no email or letter received)". What does that even mean?

I immediately contact my MP who is giving them a call right now. I am distressed and at my wits' end. This is just causing too much anxiety .

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
utopie said:
Guys, my case is turning into a David Lynch's movie: a never-ending nightmare. If you read my earlier posts, I got DM around April 18 and since then no emails/papers from Ottawa except to correct my address back in April. My MP contacted immigration on Monday who told her that my application had been approved on April 15.
However, I just found not one but 5 messages from immigration that I had not seen before because my institution just migrated my mail to gmail and all my emails had disappeared.

And this is where it becomes horrific:
1st message: from CIO SYDNEY reply to a message I sent to CPC OTTAWA: "The Visa Office Ottawa will contact you". OK, fair enough but why are they replying to a mail sent to Ottawa?!
2nd message: from CPC Ottawa to the same message I sent: "our office confirms we have your file... (within normal times bla bla bla). Relief!
3d message: from an actual case officer with a name (which I won't disclose): "Please disregard the previous message from our office (the 2nd one). Your application is not in our office, you will need to contact the CIO Sydney office at CIO-Syndey-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca for any inquiries on your application". What the what?!
4th message: from the ATIP division where I submitted a request for GCMS notes. They sent me notes about my old PR application back from 2012 for which I was refused, not the new one! What the hell is going on here?
5th message (cherry on the cake): from CPC Ottawa with no greetings, no signature: "CPC-CTD-Ottawa would like to recall the message, "Decision made on April 18, 2014 (no email or letter received)". What does that even mean?

I immediately contact my MP who is giving them a call right now. I am distressed and at my wits' end. This is just causing too much anxiety .

Don't worry utopie, I am sure you are approved and you will hear back from them soon. At least you are getting emails, just make sure you see them from now on. Chill and go watch France win the match right now. ..... Go France

utopie

Dec 14, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
Nomination.....
11-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-10-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
30-10-2013
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1-09-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
mozeage said:
Don't worry utopie, I am sure you are approved and you will hear back from them soon. At least you are getting emails, just make sure you see them from now on. Chill and go watch France win the match right now. ..... Go France
Hahaha thanks mozeage! But Ecuador deserves to win right now: this stresses me out too ;)
Anyway, I'm waiting for my MP to call me back.I just want straight answers

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
utopie said:
Hahaha thanks mozeage! But Ecuador deserves to win right now: this stresses me out too ;)
Anyway, I'm waiting for my MP to call me back.I just want straight answers
What does you ECAS show?
I think there was some confusion and it will be all sotted out in you favor soon.

utopie

Dec 14, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
Nomination.....
11-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-10-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
30-10-2013
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1-09-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Freckle said:
What does you ECAS show?
I think there was some confusion and it will be all sotted out in you favor soon.
Same as before "a decision has been made". I really hope it will be sorted out soon

uabca

Jun 12, 2014
utopie said:
Same as before "a decision has been made". I really hope it will be sorted out soon
Hi Utopie,

Are you in Calgary. What is the process for contacting MP. I have been waiting for PPR since May 20th. Nothing so far from CIC. I have sent an email to CIC that my ecas shows the DM but did'nt get any PPR email. Ottawa replied and saying they will contact me in coming weeks. It can take 2 to 8 weeks after decision made. What would be your advice and should I contact MP regarding my application.

Thanks.

utopie

Dec 14, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
Nomination.....
11-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-10-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
30-10-2013
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1-09-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
uabca said:
Hi Utopie,

Are you in Calgary. What is the process for contacting MP. I have been waiting for PPR since May 20th. Nothing so far from CIC. I have sent an email to CIC that my ecas shows the DM but did'nt get any PPR email. Ottawa replied and saying they will contact me in coming weeks. It can take 2 to 8 weeks after decision made. What would be your advice and should I contact MP regarding my application.

Thanks.
Yes I am in Calgary. I would not recommend talking to an MP just yet. Like CIC said, it takes 2 to 8 weeks after decision made. Your application is still within the timeframe. I waited over 8 weeks before contacting my MP. I know it is frustrating but wait another month before contacting the MP. I'm sure you will hear from CIC before that time.

vis1

Jul 29, 2012
utopie said:
What the what indeed!

Recalling of the message means that they sent you an email, and then changed their mind. The problem is that it's email. They can't just pull it out of your box, so another this an attempt to do that. Did you receive a message from the with the subject "Decision made on April 18, 2014 (no email or letter received)"? Even if not, it could be just someone who pushed the wrong button. Nothing to worry about.