+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP NOV. 21, 2013 APPLICANTS LETS CONNECT HERE!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Hi guys!

I created this topic for us to get connected and see who gets nomination first.

My timeline....

Application received: Nov 21, 2013
File Num Recvd: Dec. 17, 2013

Still waiting...I called AINP office 2 days ago and no update yet but then I was advised that they are currently processing Nov applicants. I hope we are included. :)

Norms

Aug 14, 2014
Hi:
My brother's consultant from Calgary submitted his AINP before Nov. 28, 2013 until now he's still waiting for his certificate. I read on this blog that some of AINP application after waiting for 5 months they follow up their AINP applications and received a letter from the gov't for few days with explanation that they receive volume of applications. But after 2 or 3 weeks their certificate arrived. Is there anybody can tell me what email address you guys used to send the follow up letter to the immigration. My brother's consultant doesn't know where to send the email. PLEASE help anybody.

Thank you so much in advance. Hope you can give me the email address ASAP.

Norms

Aug 14, 2014
Thank you. This is for PNP not AINP. I need the email address or even the telephone number direct to them not the general enquiry. My brother's consultant want the direct email or telephone number. Please help

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Norms said:
Thank you. This is for PNP not AINP. I need the email address or even the telephone number direct to them not the general enquiry. My brother's consultant want the direct email or telephone number. Please help
A consultant should know everything as you are paying them to process your papers.
Anyway, here is the AINP email address: alberta.immigration@gov.ab.ca
Best of luck.

Norms

Aug 14, 2014
Thank you very much for the info; best of luck to all. Yes, suppose to be he knows where to send I am the one who's searching for the information. The only thing he said "still in process" that was months ago. Now; it's been 9 months so I need to check with him, like what you said my brother is paying him to do the necessary thing. God Bless you all....

Norms

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Norms said:
Thank you very much for the info; best of luck to all. Yes, suppose to be he knows where to send I am the one who's searching for the information. The only thing he said "still in process" that was months ago. Now; it's been 9 months so I need to check with him, like what you said my brother is paying him to do the necessary thing. God Bless you all....

Norms
could you please post once you get a reply from them. That helps everybody.

Norms

Aug 14, 2014
Don't worry I will update you guys as soon as the consultant of my brother send an email to the gov't. Hopefully his consultant will send me the information he gets from the them. Again guys thanks and God bless you all. Keep trusting our LORD and I will pray for you all.

Norms

Jazzle

May 23, 2014
Re: Timeline after cic granted waiver for police certificate

Mrs. PR said:
Hi guys!

I created this topic for us to get connected and see who gets nomination first.

My timeline....

Application received: Nov 21, 2013
File Num Recvd: Dec. 17, 2013

Still waiting...I called AINP office 2 days ago and no update yet but then I was advised that they are currently processing Nov applicants. I hope we are included. :)

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
It may be annoying but I called them again today. My application is still waiting to be processed. She told me that the processing time is 8-12 months and I had told him that my application is already 9 mos and I am still waiting. She told me that she hopes that I will get my decision by Nov or earlier. I hope so! Its so frustrating. Will send email tonight if I can

momazi

Jul 8, 2014
Mrs. PR said:
It may be annoying but I called them again today. My application is still waiting to be processed. She told me that the processing time is 8-12 months and I had told him that my application is already 9 mos and I am still waiting. She told me that she hopes that I will get my decision by Nov or earlier. I hope so! Its so frustrating. Will send email tonight if I can
when will your work permit expire?wait until next week i know they are processing nov21 applicants already

Norms

Aug 14, 2014
Hello everyone:

Praise and thank God for our answered prayers. Thank you guys too for giving me the email address for AINP. My brother received an email from AINP last month their was a missing documents and it was done immediately because of the deadline 2 weeks after that he got his certificate. Just keep on praying and my suggestion is to send an email at least you can track down the date you emailed the AINP.

God Bless you all.

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Norms said:
Hello everyone:

Praise and thank God for our answered prayers. Thank you guys too for giving me the email address for AINP. My brother received an email from AINP last month their was a missing documents and it was done immediately because of the deadline 2 weeks after that he got his certificate. Just keep on praying and my suggestion is to send an email at least you can track down the date you emailed the AINP.

God Bless you all.
Hello,

May I know when your brother applied ? In which category ?