+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP: Need Assistance

dudedesi

May 6, 2013
Hi All,

Is there anyone here who has moved to Alberta from any other province (e.g. ON) . I am planning to move to AB by January and trying to figure out some information about what exactly do I need to apply for AINP. I am on a PGWP , worked for 1 year in ON (now CEC has F****** me over by removing all those Categories and putting a cap) so now I am left with no choice but to move out west to get PR (anyhow??) ..
Until now what I've heard is you can apply for AINP if:----
A)you have a full time permanent job ? (My question is do you need a permanent full time Job Letter or have to work for certain time , get experience and then apply)
B)you can prove your living cost how to support urself .
C)You have to have a Full Time job in your Field of Study ?

So, if there is anyone who can just give me some information(IN NUTSHELL) as to what are the requirements to apply for AINP ?I would appreciate a lot and of course you are always welcome if there is any other suggestions for me to decide what part of Canada should I move to in order to get PNP(Atleast ;)

Thanks

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
dudedesi said:
Hi All,

Is there anyone here who has moved to Alberta from any other province (e.g. ON) . I am planning to move to AB by January and trying to figure out some information about what exactly do I need to apply for AINP. I am on a PGWP , worked for 1 year in ON (now CEC has F****** me over by removing all those Categories and putting a cap) so now I am left with no choice but to move out west to get PR (anyhow??) ..
Until now what I've heard is you can apply for AINP if:----
A)you have a full time permanent job ? (My question is do you need a permanent full time Job Letter or have to work for certain time , get experience and then apply)
B)you can prove your living cost how to support urself .
C)You have to have a Full Time job in your Field of Study ?

So, if there is anyone who can just give me some information(IN NUTSHELL) as to what are the requirements to apply for AINP ?I would appreciate a lot and of course you are always welcome if there is any other suggestions for me to decide what part of Canada should I move to in order to get PNP(Atleast ;)

Thanks
Hi dudedesi,
AINP has like 4 categorías. I can tell u about work experience category
Yes u need to be working in Alberta full time at the moment of u application
And I'd u are Not A B or C have been working for a year here in Alberta
No. U do not need a work letter but all you work permits and LMOs since u are in Alberta
And this category is limited on date it's until Nov 28 and your Noc must not be listed on the ineligible occupation

dudedesi

May 6, 2013
@yayita...thanks for your reply and sure it eases my mind but same time raises some more question not sure if u know it or not ...

my concern is that for AINP do I have to have a full time permanent job in my field of study or I can get any full time permanent job ...

And this category is limited on date it's until Nov 28 and your Noc must not be listed on the ineligible occupation... if you could explain this as I couldn't look it up anywhere online where it says that its only till Nov-28 ??

I am planning to move out west (Alberta or BC) in January so if you got any suggestions for me i'll appreciate that ..

Thanks again :)

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
aditional Criteria
At the time of application, you must be working full-time in Alberta and have a valid work permit with temporary resident status from Citizenship and Immigration Canada to work in Alberta in an eligible occupation.You must be currently residing in Alberta.You must intend to continue to reside in, and work permanently in Alberta.You must submit a complete Alberta Work Experience Category Application for Nomination (AINP 007-AWE), and the documents required by theDocument Checklist. Your complete application must be dropped off in-person or postmarked no later than November 28, 2013.
author=dudedesi link=topic=172857.msg2712995#msg2712995 date=1384537005]

Also I'm industrial engineer working as a food service supervisor. In this program "work experience category" doesn't specify that u have to have ur experience in your field of study
@ yayita...thanks for your reply and sure it eases my mind but same time raises some more question not sure if u know it or not ...

my concern is that for AINP do I have to have a full time permanent job in my field of study or I can get any full time permanent job ...

And this category is limited on date it's until Nov 28 and your Noc must not be listed on the ineligible occupation... if you could explain this as I couldn't look it up anywhere online where it says that its only till Nov-28 ??

I am planning to move out west (Alberta or BC) in January so if you got any suggestions for me i'll appreciate that ..

Thanks again :)

[/quote]