+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP- moving to another province?

parthpatel28

May 17, 2012
Hey, I have a question. If someone gets the AINP and also applies to the Federal and then losses his job. After Looking for a long time finds a contract opportunity or a temporary opportunity outside his province. Can he or she go out work for some period of time to get some experience, if he is ultimately going to return back to his province ?

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
parthpatel28 said:
Hey, I have a question. If someone gets the AINP and also applies to the Federal and then losses his job. After Looking for a long time finds a contract opportunity or a temporary opportunity outside his province. Can he or she go out work for some period of time to get some experience, if he is ultimately going to return back to his province ?
I ask AINP and this is their answer:
AINP candidates must demonstrate their intent to live and work permanently in Alberta throughout the entire process, including at the time they are evaluated by Canadian authorities at a Port of Entry for admission to Canada as a permanent resident.

The AINP cannot advise whether this will affect the nomination, without a full examination of all the circumstances of the case. .

Failure to notify the AINP about employment changes can result in delays, withdrawals or refusals by either the AINP or by IRCC.

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
I have also got this after one year to fill it up online.
Hey I just received an email from AINP saying it's 3 month survey. It's asking me where am I staying currently. I got my PR through AINP in Oct 2016 and left AB in jan 2017 after I got married to live with my husband in ontario. Will this cause a problem? Will they revoke my PR? What if i dont submit this survey?
Pls reply asap

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Just complete the survey. It is only to get informations and no problem for renewal of PR later.

shiva1362

Jul 25, 2019

Hello every one
I have question ,if there is any one can advise me
I applied for province nomination and I got my work permit but close to date of run my business I had bad happened with my money so I couldn't run my business .After conversation with province they charged me to misrepresent my interest and i involved penalty for 5 years to don't apply again for that specific program.Now my spouse want to apply for student Visa or Atlantic pilot programs that can lead to OWP for me and after that PR.
Now i want to ask
1.is there any problem in port to exit from Canada and arrive again
2.is it possible to apply for another program such as student visa or express entry ......
With best regards

kkd2023

Jan 5, 2023
Hello All,
I am in similar situation. I was nominated by AINP, tried to get job there from home country for few months on LinkedIN and indeed but couldn't find a job landed there in Alberta stayed for 10 days activated SIN, bank account and went back home to try for jobs as didn't wanted to loose all money. Now I got very good offer (100k) with good position in another province after 3 months I joined directly in this province. Would that be problem is it misrepresentation? It's just a month I am thinking should I quit my job and go without job there? I may not find one at all.
Meanwhile I am trying to get a job while working here even if I get low salary then my current will go there.

Please reply I am in great tension what to do.

kkd2023

Jan 5, 2023
Hey I just received an email from AINP saying it's 3 month survey. It's asking me where am I staying currently. I got my PR through AINP in Oct 2016 and left AB in jan 2017 after I got married to live with my husband in ontario. Will this cause a problem? Will they revoke my PR? What if i dont submit this survey?
Pls reply asap
Can you please reply what happened afterwards?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hello All,
I am in similar situation. I was nominated by AINP, tried to get job there from home country for few months on LinkedIN and indeed but couldn't find a job landed there in Alberta stayed for 10 days activated SIN, bank account and went back home to try for jobs as didn't wanted to loose all money. Now I got very good offer (100k) with good position in another province after 3 months I joined directly in this province. Would that be problem is it misrepresentation? It's just a month I am thinking should I quit my job and go without job there? I may not find one at all.
Meanwhile I am trying to get a job while working here even if I get low salary then my current will go there.

Please reply I am in great tension what to do.
i'm not sure if you'll get in trouble unless you eventually try to get Citizenship. but at the same time only being in the country for 10 days after getting your PR and then going back home doesn't really show you trying to settle in the province that you made a commitment to reside and contribute towards. Sounds like a tricky situations though

kkd2023

Jan 5, 2023
i'm not sure if you'll get in trouble unless you eventually try to get Citizenship. but at the same time only being in the country for 10 days after getting your PR and then going back home doesn't really show you trying to settle in the province that you made a commitment to reside and contribute towards. Sounds like a tricky situations though
Yes, Should I quit my job and go to Alberta? Or can I continue for sometime may be an year or so and I am hopeful I will get a job there

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Guys, could anyone please help?
You will never know that, but it's a risk though to not reside in ur nominated province in the beginning, safer for you to reside in Alberta for a year or so then do whatever you want later.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
You will never know that, but it's a risk though to not reside in ur nominated province in the beginning, safer for you to reside in Alberta for a year or so then do whatever you want later.
I agree. It is a problem to look for job in Canada from overseas, but it would be bit easy now as you can approach employers directly and workforce believe more in hiring inland applicants. Give it a try I don't think it would be difficult if you had the will.
Now I don't remember but on this forum a member had shared a case where the person's PR was cancelled when she landed in another province to be with her partner even after living in Canada for a while before PR. She appealled and it was also declined.

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
Guys, could anyone please help?
Hi. I am in the same situation. Landed in Calgary last June 2023 stayed only for 1 week. Then went back to home country, applied for multiple jobs in Alberta but no interviews. Then applied at a single job in different province, got accepted immediately, and flew directly to that province this February 2024.