+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP LMIA

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Hi Everyone

I just wanna share my Timeline. I'm sure many of you are in the same boat.

AINP- Jan 2014 receipt. ( Sent in end of December )
WP expired - July 2014
LMIA declined - Sep 2014

After talking with AINP in person they told me they're not even opening my file till April 2015. If by that time I manage to get new LMIA and I'm still working with same employer then they might consider my application.
I'm not sure if my employer will apply for new LMIA ; even if they did , will that be positive ?
Idk what are my other options?
Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
dell2 said:
Hi Everyone

I just wanna share my Timeline. I'm sure many of you are in the same boat.

AINP- Jan 2014 receipt. ( Sent in end of December )
WP expired - July 2014
LMIA declined - Sep 2014

After talking with AINP in person they told me they're not even opening my file till April 2015. If by that time I manage to get new LMIA and I'm still working with same employer then they might consider my application.
I'm not sure if my employer will apply for new LMIA ; even if they did , will that be positive ?
wow they will open files of ppl who applied in late december in april....not to mention about ppl after u.oh god this is way too long..
if u r under employer driven stream u have to be working throught whole PR process.
i read it somewhere that someone applied for WP with AINP file number and ur employer's employment letter.give it a try and see what happens..
i dont think just to go on visitor status is option for u since its too far before they even open ur file.
its harsh reality that so many ppl will be in ur situation since they increse processing time. its really stressful. i m sorry u have to go through all this BS.get some legal advice.
Idk what are my other options?
Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Thanks for the reply Mariolopez.
i know it sucks with increasing AINP Processing time month after month.
I've already applied for work permit extension in July 2014 but they haven't even opened my file. i applied on the basis of +ve LMO/LMIA but since we know its not approved i will try sending AINP FILE NO. & EMPLOYMENT LETTER ?
Legal Advice - lawyer said Try again new LMIA LoL

SPARIHAR

Sep 22, 2014
HI,

i MOVED TO ALBERTA 4 MONTHS AGO FROM ONTARIO. i AM A MECHANICAL ENGINEER. i WAN TO KNOW DO I NEED A (LMO) TO APPLY FOR AINP UNDER Employer-Driven Skilled Worker Category and International Graduate Category. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

THANK YOU.