+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP H1b Program question

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
monteiromarcosb said:
I have a question that may sound silly. I have applied for the AINP-H1B using the new format in Feb 02. I was very excited when I found out about this new program (almost by accident). After I heard about this program I didn't lose anytime and gather all the paper work. At the time of my application my 9 months old baby didn't have a passport, so I sent a copy of his America birth certificate instead. Now I've received his passport. Should I send it to them right the way or wait until I hear something from them? Do you think this is going to cause major delays in my application?

Thanks for your replies...
Not a Problem. Since US offer Dual citizenship so you can explain the story on a seperate paper to AINP. Tell them that you had a baby in US and who is Citizen of Home Country as well and send both paper to AINP. Tell them you got Passport of your son from Home country as well. I believe that you haven't get the file number from AINP then email to thier email id with your date of Application delivery, Last name, Date of Birth, passport number and they will add this document in your file.

Thanks for your input Albertagoverner. I'm very anxious with this whole thing, hopefully everything will run smoothly and with out much stress...