+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP H1B Program - CIC (sent)- Medical (sent) - Waiting for Passport request

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Re: Request for State PCC

agrisiva said:
Hi folks,

I am another unlucky i guess. My application was transfered to LA during late May and now I received a notice from LA consulate that I need to submit state PCC for Illinois, Kentucky and Colorado. I sent my CIC appln on Feb 16th.
Could you tell me if your File Number is written BXXXXXXXXX[AM] on the letter. Also did they ask you for proof of full time employment in US.

agrisiva

Nov 8, 2008
Yes I do have (AM) listed after my B#. But it was (PN) on the letters from CIC. Any ideas what that means?

I was never asked to show proof after submitting my CIC application with a notarized copy of my H1B paperwork.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
agrisiva said:
Yes I do have (AM) listed after my B#. But it was (PN) on the letters from CIC. Any ideas what that means?

I was never asked to show proof after submitting my CIC application with a notarized copy of my H1B paperwork.
LA is replacing PN with AM donno the reason. Couple of us were also asked to submit proof of full-time employment in US.
LA is processing differently from NY. I made a mistake by choosing any of these in the local consulate selection option in the CIC form. I should have picked NYC which is 30 mins from my home.

I am waiting to hear from LA after sending the requested documents.

Good Luck

agrisiva

Nov 8, 2008
Another sad thing is in the letter they have mentioned that they will review my application again in 120 days to make sure all documents in place. Does that mean they wont touch it even if I send the items immediately.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
agrisiva said:
Another sad thing is in the letter they have mentioned that they will review my application again in 120 days to make sure all documents in place. Does that mean they wont touch it even if I send the items immediately.
hopefully not.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
agrisiva said:
sorry to hear this agrisiva...

wonder why they want to review again when ainp, cic buff might have already done it....
i hope they do the review early and it works out soon....

best

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
ainpdude said:
agrisiva said:
sorry to hear this agrisiva...

wonder why they want to review again when ainp, cic buff might have already done it....
i hope they do the review early and it works out soon....

best
I would not worry about the review.I will just hope that things go fast and positive.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
bendjoe said:
agrisiva said:

LA is replacing PN with AM donno the reason. Couple of us were also asked to submit proof of full-time employment in US.
LA is processing differently from NY. I made a mistake by choosing any of these in the local consulate selection option in the CIC form. I should have picked NYC which is 30 mins from my home.

I am waiting to hear from LA after sending the requested documents.

Good Luck
Yeah man if you are 30 mins from NY you should have chosed them.They have even proven to be the fastest local consulate.Well look at the good side at least you know what's going on with your file.

Arsenal

May 15, 2009
Here is an update (not really):

I got an e-mail from CIC office:

"We have requested background information from other government offices(s). Unfortunately, we cannot provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete." Buffalo

Its been like 5 month since medical was done and sent by my Dr. ... I was thinking that the whole process takes less than 12 Month. Its been a YEAR exactly since I started the process !!!!

applicant2009

Jul 5, 2009
Hi,
could anyone answer y questions:

1. my husband is in his home country (not USA where I will be applying, different country), will he be able to get a PR stamp in his passport in his country?

2. our kids are citizens of USA and are currently with me in USA , so if I send them to there father to his home country and, of course, inform CIC about it will they be able to get their stamps in his country

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
applicant2009 said:
Hi,

1. my husband is in his home country (not USA where I will be applying, different country), will he be able to get a PR stamp in his passport in his country?

2. our kids are citizens of USA and are currently with me in USA , so if I send them to there father to his home country and, of course, inform CIC about it will they be able to get their stamps in his country
If you are the main applicant CIC will sent the passport request to you and you'll send the all passports to CIC for Visa stamping.
GoodLuck

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
applicant2009 said:
Hi,

Nope
you have to sent all passports together to the visa office handling your case.
Only the visa office handling your case can stamp the visa for you.
You cannot split the process between countries and officers.

applicant2009

Jul 5, 2009
bendjoe said:
BUT HOW TO GET PASSPORTS FRO ONE COUNTRY TO ANOTHER? IT IS IILIGAL! AND THEN BACK!
WHAT TO DO ?
applicant2009 said:
Hi,

Nope
you have to sent all passports together to the visa office handling your case.
Only the visa office handling your case can stamp the visa for you.
You cannot split the process between countries and officers.

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
Arsenal said:
Here is an update (not really):

I got an e-mail from CIC office:

"We have requested background information from other government offices(s). Unfortunately, we cannot provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete." Buffalo

Its been like 5 month since medical was done and sent by my Dr. ... I was thinking that the whole process takes less than 12 Month. Its been a YEAR exactly since I started the process !!!!
Hi Arsenal, what's your timeline? Did you get the RPRF already or any Initial Assessment letter?