+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ainp express entry

Devassy

Aug 17, 2020
I got ainp express entry invitation and applied to federal for pr under express entry. I received my AOR 2months before but still now when I call ircc they still telling that we received your application and let you know when the process start. Please tell me when they normally start picking the application and how many month it take for PR

Reactions: waimhas

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I got ainp express entry invitation and applied to federal for pr under express entry. I received my AOR 2months before but still now when I call ircc they still telling that we received your application and let you know when the process start. Please tell me when they normally start picking the application and how many month it take for PR
Are you inland? I got PNP ITA in October,2021 and PR in June,2022. So roughly 9 months for me.

Devassy

Aug 17, 2020
My lawyer told me it takes only for 6 months for processing but from you I came to knew it take more than that . Ca you explain me what all are the step your pr file went through. Mine showing only received and I would like to know when they start processing
Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My lawyer told me it takes only for 6 months for processing but from you I came to knew it take more than that . Ca you explain me what all are the step your pr file went through. Mine showing only received and I would like to know when they start processing
Thanks
See no one can estimate any time. I had read here only people with months and years waiting for ITA whereas some others receiving ITA within days. Even I got NOI just after an year which I didn't expected. To be frankly saying 6 months is not at all possible. Mine was too quick with the backlog and panademic going on. What do you exactly want to know? What is current status of your application, are you inland, outland?

Devassy

Aug 17, 2020
I am in Calgary with close work permit for 2 years and mine going to expire on Oct 2022. Ainp received on April and I got ainp express entry invitation on the same month draw and submit on May 2022

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am in Calgary with close work permit for 2 years and mine going to expire on Oct 2022. Ainp received on April and I got ainp express entry invitation on the same month draw and submit on May 2022
Ok so now wait for nomination certificate, mine got picked after approx 2 months, once nomination certificate received I received ITA in ece in the first draw. In Dec I got certificate issued, Jan I got CEC ITA. June PR.

Devassy

Aug 17, 2020
I already received the cirtificate and I already submitted for express entry on May and received the AOR. Medical also done upfront my file now in federal express entry