+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - Employer Driven Stream 2016 Applicants

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I opened this thread for people who submitted their application under AINP - EDS. This is where majority of the applicants are and the numbers are not changing that much after AINP updates.

I applied on Feb 2, 2016, so far, I have my File Number (FN).If you hear anything or is concerned about some stuff, please put your comments below.
;D ;D ;D ;D

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
Hi! I've read you applied for Employer Driven Stream, do you have any idea if how many nominee are allowed per restaurant? are the numbers of nominee change with the re-opening of AINP?

acp1504

Mar 18, 2015
7fifty said:
I opened this thread for people who submitted their application under AINP - EDS. This is where majority of the applicants are and the numbers are not changing that much after AINP updates.

I applied on Feb 2, 2016, so far, I have my File Number (FN).If you hear anything or is concerned about some stuff, please put your comments below.
;D ;D ;D ;D
I applied on 2nd feb under EDS International Graduate Category my NOC is 3222 and I have file number nothing after file no.What about you which NOC did you apply?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djangeL said:
Hi! I've read you applied for Employer Driven Stream, do you have any idea if how many nominee are allowed per restaurant? are the numbers of nominee change with the re-opening of AINP?
No I do not know. They do not have that information on their website. All I read is, as of April 4th, they have given 800 out of 6000 nomination for 2016.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acp1504 said:
I applied on 2nd feb under EDS International Graduate Category my NOC is 3222 and I have file number nothing after file no.What about you which NOC did you apply?
My NOC is 2171

moneyghotra22

Dec 5, 2015
7fifty said:

;D ;D ;D ;D
I applied under EDS NOC 6311 and applied on Jan 29. Got my file no no update after that

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems people who applied in the EDS categoty this year do not have any chance to get nominated with the way things are going. AINP is still looking at June - July 2014. :'( :'( :'(

7fifty said:

;D ;D ;D ;D

PolaMahal

Jul 8, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 march 2016
Doc's Request.
05 dec 2016
Nomination.....
07 dec 2016
AOR Received.
09 feb 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi friends!!!
So depressed about file status!! Actually i submit my AINP file on march 17th under EMPLOYER DRIVEN STREAM! and recieved my file number on june 2nd. But the question is tbey send me link to check status of my file in email with file number. When i go to that link (AINP PROCCESSING AND INVENTORY PAGE). It shows me they are working on application recived on 2 june to 8 june. This update was two weeks ago now they will again undate there page in this monday! But I didn't received anything yet! Coz the time they shows it already been passed when they received my file number but I didn't gey anything yet! My job title is FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR! Workpermit is on LMIA based! Please if some have any idea about it please reply!! Thank you!!

Chopproy

Jul 10, 2016
I applied to AINP in February, got my nomination 2 months later :D

My application for PR was delivered to the CIC office in the first week of May but I haven't heard anything from them yet...

PolaMahal

Jul 8, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 march 2016
Doc's Request.
05 dec 2016
Nomination.....
07 dec 2016
AOR Received.
09 feb 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
Chopproy said:
I applied to AINP in February, got my nomination 2 months later :D

My application for PR was delivered to the CIC office in the first week of May but I haven't heard anything from them yet...
in which catagory did you applied for ainp?

moneyghotra22

Dec 5, 2015
PolaMahal said:
Hi friends!!!
So depressed about file status!! Actually i submit my AINP file on march 17th under EMPLOYER DRIVEN STREAM! and recieved my file number on june 2nd. But the question is tbey send me link to check status of my file in email with file number. When i go to that link (AINP PROCCESSING AND INVENTORY PAGE). It shows me they are working on application recived on 2 june to 8 june. This update was two weeks ago now they will again undate there page in this monday! But I didn't received anything yet! Coz the time they shows it already been passed when they received my file number but I didn't gey anything yet! My job title is FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR! Workpermit is on LMIA based! Please if some have any idea about it please reply!! Thank you!!
In which year you applied because they are still processing files from 2014.

PolaMahal

Jul 8, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 march 2016
Doc's Request.
05 dec 2016
Nomination.....
07 dec 2016
AOR Received.
09 feb 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
moneyghotra22 said:
In which year you applied because they are still processing files from 2014.
yeah now i got know i was looking in wrong catagory. I was thinking that my file is in food service industry (pilot project) but actually it is in skilled worker catagory. So tense 6 months Workpermit left. Ask my employer to apply LMIA. For next year but never no i get LMIA this time or not:(. I don't know what should i do. Any suggestions??

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PolaMahal said:
yeah now i got know i was looking in wrong catagory. I was thinking that my file is in food service industry (pilot project) but actually it is in skilled worker catagory. So tense 6 months Workpermit left. Ask my employer to apply LMIA. For next year but never no i get LMIA this time or not:(. I don't know what should i do. Any suggestions??
Since you have LMIA, did you apply for Express Entry???