+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Employer Driven - Skilled Worker

Liam koh

May 13, 2014
Hi everyone,
I am applying under the ainp employer driven - skilled worker program. Anyone knows if i have to take an ielts exam?

Thank you!

BritEm

Jun 3, 2014
Hey,
Can anyone offer any advice (or simply words of encouragement!!) I am getting worried about my immigration status in Canada and wonder if anyone has any idea.
I am currently on a 2 year LMO, skilled - sponsored by my employer. I have a british passport and have just had my LMO renewal rejected- they also rejected the appeal.
The reasoning giving was that they do not believe a Canadian could not do my job- my employer interviewed all relevant applicants and did not choose to hire any of them... We have just started advertising for a fresh LMO application. What do you think my chances are of getting a positive result after have one LMO rejected? Does anyone have experience with this?

Secondly- I applied for AINP my documents were received in early April, but I have no yet received a file number. Did anyone apply at a similar time and do you have file numbers?

Is there anything else I can do if my AINP does not come in before my current LMO expires (on August 1st) as I desperately want to keep my job in Canada.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Anah

Jul 12, 2013
Liam koh said:
Hi everyone,
I am applying under the ainp employer driven - skilled worker program. Anyone knows if i have to take an ielts exam?

Thank you!

Follow up question here.. Please Answer.