+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP documents checklist

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
Hello,
I received a NOI from Alberta a while ago and I'm preparing documents to send.

My question is about sending education documents. On the checklist it says "Submit all your degrees, diplomas and certificates (from Canada and outside of Canada)."
Does this include high school diploma?
I have a B.S. and I had it evaluated by WES.

Reactions: Shei1229

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello,

My question is about sending education documents. On the checklist it says "Submit all your degrees, diplomas and certificates (from Canada and outside of Canada)."
Hello sho89, May i ask have you received NOI after been in EE pool ?

ExpressEg

Jun 4, 2019
Hi Sho89,
Could you please share the "Alberta Express Entry Stream document checklist" that you received with the NOI? My lawyer said that I have a good chance to be selected by AINP and I want to start preparing the documents for the AINP application beforehand.
Thanks a lot!

sami2314

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Hello,

hey i got noi last week....

i have same ques regarding education part of checklist. which all education documents you couriered in the package??

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
hey i got noi last week....

i have same ques regarding education part of checklist. which all education documents you couriered in the package??
Hi,
Congrats.

I sent the ECA, transcripts and the degree along with official translations because my documents were not in english.

Shei1229

Jun 26, 2019
Hello,

Hello did you submit your high school diploma as well?

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi, I got AINP NOI on 25 September. But I forgot to update my EE profile earlier regarding my marital status (I was newly married when I got the NOI). So I contacted AINP and they told me to apply with spouse to Alberta while sending docs. But they also notified that if I update my EE profile now, it could be cancelled, happened to some people as they said. Not sure what to do now. Anyone’s profile got cancelled after changing information? Any idea? Also If my CRS score gets down below minimum score that was invited on 25 September for AINP, will it going to impact my eligibility for AINP. The website says minimum score is 300. Please help