+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP **DECEMBER 2013 APPLICANTS TO CIC**

hassan51214

Apr 26, 2009
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that the Schedule A had been received, attached to file and the file is currently awaiting assessment at CIO-Sydney. However, unrequested documentation/forms should be sent via mail/courier.

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

patel88

May 8, 2014
hassan51214 said:
Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that the Schedule A had been received, attached to file and the file is currently awaiting assessment at CIO-Sydney. However, unrequested documentation/forms should be sent via mail/courier.

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hello hassan51214,

I am confused about this scenario. Did you forget to attach Schedule A with your CIC package ? and than they requested this document after you sent it via main and they replied to your e-mail??

Thanks

Rocky_bombastic

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Regina-SK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
29th Dec '13 ( ECAS update to Application recieved on 12th Nov '13)
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
IN PROCESS ---> 2nd June '14. --- Decision made---> 23rd June '14
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
18th July 2014---> PR card received Sep 8th 2014
patel88 said:
Hey Rocky_bombastic

Did you submitted your PCC and RPRF with CIC package??

I didn't submit my PCC but did pay the RPRF fee with the application. I sent the police certificate later by mail

Rocky_bombastic

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Regina-SK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
patel88 said:
People who applied in 1st and 2nd week of NOV 2013 getting IP status so, hope they will proceed 3rd and 4th week application in end of the MAY.

If You submitted PCC and RPRF with CIC application package than most probably you will directly get IP status in next stage.
I got the RPRF request today eventough I already paid it. It means that they have started reviewing the application and in about 7-10 days my file will go to the next Stage which is INPROCESS so after they will start processing for December applicants..

arjun1444

Dec 12, 2012
regina
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-06-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
LANDED..........
HOPE REALLY SOON
Rocky_bombastic said:
I got the RPRF request today eventough I already paid it. It means that they have started reviewing the application and in about 7-10 days my file will go to the next Stage which is INPROCESS so after they will start processing for December applicants..
did you got this long email too stating about medicals , police clearance , RPRF and the schedule declaration , if that you saying is RPRF , i got it too than ...

Rocky_bombastic

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Regina-SK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
arjun1444 said:
did you got this long email too stating about medicals , police clearance , RPRF and the schedule declaration , if that you saying is RPRF , i got it too than ...
Yes that is the exactly the long email that I am talking about. It is just an reminder that you need to send Police clearance pay the fees if you haven't etc. But from what I have read in other forums that you get in process in 1-2 weeks after you received the email. So Lets hope for the best..

:)

hassan51214

Apr 26, 2009
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
RPRF - Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL, PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following facsimile number or addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so provide original police clearance certificates from all countries where you have lived six months or longer since turning 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca, for further instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR POLICE CERTIFICATES VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

You must mail the police certificates to either the regular mail address or the courier address below.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:

Regular mail: Courier:
Central Registry Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence CIO Correspondence
PO Box 8400 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6 B1P 5Z2
Canada Canada

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter. Any inquiries or questions can be sent by email to: CIO Sydney Search Enquiry@cic.gc.ca .

MEDICALS

If you received your request to obtain a medical for you and your family members please make arrangements to complete your medical evaluation as soon as possible. A delay in having your medicals completed will result in a delay in your application’s processing.

See the following link on how to find a panel physical in order to complete your medical.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/medical/index.asp

Do not send medical results to CIC.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

• Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
• Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
• You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
• Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
• Click “Submit”
• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CIO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Sincerely,

Sydney, Nova Scotia

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing new

right now they are processing applications from the second week of Nov so I don't we'll hear anything until the end of month.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Did anybody get any update after the "reminder email" on May 15? My application is still the same.