+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP/ Change in Profile

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
Hey Guys, I need you help :)

I received my AINP nomination on 12th Oct and i submitted my documents (while i was working dull time in India) on 28th November. The current status of my application is "Submitted"

On 5th of January i Quit my Job and moved to Arizona, USA to pursue my masters. Since i do not work anymore and there are some significant changes in my profile (Location, Address, Job Status) do i need to inform AINP officials? If yes, what is the correct manner to go about it and inform them.

Kindly advise :)

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hey Guys, I need you help :)

I received my AINP nomination on 12th Oct and i submitted my documents (while i was working dull time in India) on 28th November. The current status of my application is "Submitted"

On 5th of January i Quit my Job and moved to Arizona, USA to pursue my masters. Since i do not work anymore and there are some significant changes in my profile (Location, Address, Job Status) do i need to inform AINP officials? If yes, what is the correct manner to go about it and inform them.

Kindly advise :)
You can tell them, but i doubt it would make any difference to your app. I think you must infrom them. May be an email?

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
They always reply back to emails with a generic response. I'll try mailing them again though.
Also, as you mentioned there wont be any issues with my application right?