+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP call for file update after AOR and RPRF

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello everyone,
i am dec 12 2016 applicant AOR received on Feb 12 2017 and waiting for medical call.
I Applied through SRS AINP inland. Yesterday i got a call from AINP office which i was not excepting. she started asking me questions like where do you work when did you leave your last job, is your address still the same. when i answered her questions i asked her that i have already applied for PR i also have AOR and submitted RPRF so why is AINP wants to know about my job and everthing. she said when you change your job address or marital status ainp nominee is obliged to let ainp know about the changes. and i was like ok sounds good. after few minutes i got an email from her that she require supporting documents to update my ainp file which sounds wired. so the documents she now require is banks statements, rental lease aggreement job offer letter and previous job resignation or terminiation letter.
her email now made me worried. i can provide all of the information and documentation my other friends are also ainp nominee but they never received this type of call. like after your aor rprf. my nomination also expierd on may 2017.

anubody know about this sitution please let me know. i am lil worried now. i will submit my documents on tuesday nov 21 2017.

THanks

Reactions: Drigobrazil

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
i am dec 12 2016 applicant AOR received on Feb 12 2017 and waiting for medical call.
I Applied through SRS AINP inland. Yesterday i got a call from AINP office which i was not excepting. she started asking me questions like where do you work when did you leave your last job, is your address still the same. when i answered her questions i asked her that i have already applied for PR i also have AOR and submitted RPRF so why is AINP wants to know about my job and everthing. she said when you change your job address or marital status ainp nominee is obliged to let ainp know about the changes. and i was like ok sounds good. after few minutes i got an email from her that she require supporting documents to update my ainp file which sounds wired. so the documents she now require is banks statements, rental lease aggreement job offer letter and previous job resignation or terminiation letter.
her email now made me worried. i can provide all of the information and documentation my other friends are also ainp nominee but they never received this type of call. like after your aor rprf. my nomination also expierd on may 2017.

anubody know about this sitution please let me know. i am lil worried now. i will submit my documents on tuesday nov 21 2017.

THanks
They called you on Saturday

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hello everyone,

THanks
Hi fahad911
How did u d al with situation ????

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Thanks for your reply

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
AINP withdrew their nomination. He had to reapply his PR application again. Read his previous posts.
Could u help me plz
I have an open work permit
No restriction on employment
I want to change job
Do u think that will lead me in n anykind of trouble even if i get full time job in same noc code ??
Help would be appreciated.