+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)***

A

Albertagoverner

joshi77 said:
Hero Members ................ please help

i have to go back to India within 20 days ....
i have filled under old process ( pre assessment ), file received by AINP before Feb 19TH and received a file number ( 8xx) on March 20th
Still waiting for Nomination
Now i am worried what to do ..... will i be able to continue my process from India .... with Nomination pending ....

Should i notify AINP about this ?

Guys please help
Relax. You are under old process. Don't worry. Go to India tell AINP about indian address and recieve nomination at Indian address. Then apply for CIC New Delhi

alabao

Star Member
Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2009
Nomination.....
01-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
04-May-2012
Med's Request
18-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
28-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 21 Sep 2012 , visa issued on 18th sept 2012
LANDED..........
will do around summer of 2013
I had a detailed discussion on this one of the AINP people. I hav't recived file number yet though . What they had suggested was inform them of address change and they will send your nomination to india office for you to apply for PR

joshi77

Mar 4, 2009
Should i inform them now or after going to India .

If mean while they ask me to provide recent pay stub ( just like they have asked other guys in old process ) then at that time i have to tell them which will not be proactive

What do you suggest

Albertagoverner said:
joshi77 said:
Hero Members ................ please help

i have to go back to India within 20 days ....
i have filled under old process ( pre assessment ), file received by AINP before Feb 19TH and received a file number ( 8xx) on March 20th
Still waiting for Nomination
Now i am worried what to do ..... will i be able to continue my process from India .... with Nomination pending ....

Should i notify AINP about this ?

Guys please help
Relax. You are under old process. Don't worry. Go to India tell AINP about indian address and recieve nomination at Indian address. Then apply for CIC New Delhi

joshi77

Mar 4, 2009
Alabo .........Thanks for replying

So there is nothing to worry ,right ?

alabao said:
I had a detailed discussion on this one of the AINP people. I hav't recived file number yet though . What they had suggested was inform them of address change and they will send your nomination to india office for you to apply for PR

F

feras80

Hello
I have a question regarding the paystub,
my employer reduced my payment to almost the half due of the bad market. he gives me a paystub for 1500$ let's say, and add 800$ to it as expenses, cz as you know he cant go below the minimum wage required for H1. Anyone has the same problem?
Thank you

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
feras80 said:
Hello
my employer reduced my payment to almost the half due of the bad market. he gives me a paystub for 1500$ let's say, and add 800$ to it as expenses, cz as you know he cant go below the minimum wage required for H1. Anyone has the same problem?
Thank you
It wont be a problem until some smart guy from this forum or elsewhere calls AINP and say "Dear Sir, Is this a problem?". then whey will realize "ohhhhhhhhhh..... lets put this as a requirement also". All the increased harshness in AINP have been inflicted by the applicants themselves by telling them the issues.

So, in all, it should not be a problem(because TILL DATE there is not any salary regulation for AINP).....

F

feras80

ya ur right, some smart guys do that

Mike053 said:
feras80 said:
Hello
Thank you
It wont be a problem until some smart guy from this forum or elsewhere calls AINP and say "Dear Sir, Is this a problem?". then whey will realize "ohhhhhhhhhh..... lets put this as a requirement also". All the increased harshness in AINP have been inflicted by the applicants themselves by telling them the issues.

So, in all, it should not be a problem(because TILL DATE there is not any salary regulation for AINP).....

A

Albertagoverner

feras80 said:

Mike053 said:
feras80 said:
Hello
Thank you

Exactly the whole complexity of this program is invited by people itself. Initially the validity definition of H1B was limited to expiration date. They even didn't ask for pay stub but these CSIC consultants and applicants start asking questions and giving them meaning of "H1B status" in terms of USCIS and Department of Homeland security. That's how they start tightening the rules and status requirements. Not only just H1B workers in US but also every stupid immigration consultant was calling AINP office Hotline regarding his US Client and discussing with them the meaning of "Maintained Status" in US terms.

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Members, can anyone please help me on this one?. I posted this on the AINP File No/Timeline topic also, but didnt get an opinion yet, so i am trying it here.

Applied under: H1B Category
NOC: 2171
Pre Assesment approval dated: 01-05-09
Application mailed on: 01-30-09 (containing ABPNP 003)

I applied with the help of a lawyer who i was involved with when i first applied a year ago to the Federal PR, but my occupation was not in the 38 list. He has confirmed that Alberta should have received the application, as the lawyer sent using registered post. But i have not received a file number yet. Any ideas? Please help.

Regards
SA

F

feras80

I'd never call the AINP office for such questions. I called them once before sending my application, just to get more information about this new program.

Albertagoverner said:
feras80 said:

Mike053 said:
feras80 said:
Hello
Thank you

Exactly the whole complexity of this program is invited by people itself. Initially the validity definition of H1B was limited to expiration date. They even didn't ask for pay stub but these CSIC consultants and applicants start asking questions and giving them meaning of "H1B status" in terms of USCIS and Department of Homeland security. That's how they start tightening the rules and status requirements. Not only just H1B workers in US but also every stupid immigration consultant was calling AINP office Hotline regarding his US Client and discussing with them the meaning of "Maintained Status" in US terms.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
engg said:
If you don't mind wats ur occupation ?
unix sys admin, I am not in 38 occupations so cant do FSW and my UK tier 1 visa came through last week. It took 2 and 1/2 days since the consulate got the application packet to get it approved.
I will move to UK in 2 months, wife will follow as soon as she completes her Masters.

Anyways, I am off to planning my move back to Europe.
I guess after 9 yrs on H1 I hardly have any patience left.

I

Indium-sulfide

felix, do you think that category is a permanent residency or temparory worker status.
I have some interest, but have no clue about it.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
If I get Alberta nomination before June, that would be great. I will be able to continue through CIC Vienna in Austria. I am not giving up on Alberta. Its just that I have to leave US before the end of this year, and Alberta is so slow.....

No one knows what future holds, so you make decisions based on what's available to you at the moment. We may not even go to Alberta in the end, or we may not even like UK.

Tier 1 visa - general is a point based system visa. I guess you would call it a work visa for highly skilled workers. It is a much much better visa than H1 in US. Tier 1 general allows great mobility. It is not based on employer or even having to stay in your field. You dont even have to have a job offer to qualify.

You qualify for tier 1 based on education, age, salary level, english language, and savings. I did not score anything on age but had enough on education and salary to qualify as well as proof for language test, and savings statements.

My wife also got tier 1 partner visa. We are both free to live and work for any employer in UK, or start our own business. The only restriction is - no access to public funds and if on tier 1 - no work is allowed as doctor in training. And we earn our time towards citizenship.

Though London is an expensive city, I calculated its not much more than living in Washington DC (our current residence). And we will be closer to our families in eastern Europe.
UK taxes are higher but they have universal health care so if you are unnemployed you dont have to worry about being ill and not being able to get medical care.

I

Indium-sulfide

Thanks a lot.
Yes, the future is not in our hands. I also do not have age point. Sad, too old to have to set down.
I can get 75 points. I am really considering it.