Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
NO,it wasn't that the rep was in hurry or something..after taking my last name and some info ,she actually pulled out my info from the DB
and then she told me the address and all and said wait for 1-2 weeks they haven't issued you file no. ,but you will get in next 2 weeks.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
Engg,

no worries mate. Thanks for posting that info. You applied 2 weeks before me. So - it will take some time till I get file number as well.

In the meantime, I am working on contigency plan ....

cheers

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Is ur contingency plan the one that I suggested ?

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
nope,

that route is closed for me since I am not in 38 occupations. Will wait to get AINP and will submit to CIC in my home country.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
If you don't mind wats ur occupation ?

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
new version of the guide is update in the site... current version is 03 2009
... i did not see much difference with old and new one...go through one....

F

feras80

me either, both have the same content.

CVRR said:

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

can you post the link to the guide???

feras80 said:

CVRR said:

A

Albertagoverner

felix31 said:
you are right guys,

its just that I thought I'll get nomination before May and get medicals in August and passport request in October.

I also have a passport issue and that story is too complicated to explain, perhaps better left for another day, and thats why it was important for me to get into CIC queue and passport request by October
:(
Anyways, AINP slowdown means I may not get nomination before August and in that case I will process CIC through my home country.
Folks:
First of All, You all people should remove this fear that Once you apply your CIC process from your Home conutry, It will take more time. This will exactly same as Buffalo CIC. Under Ministerial New Gazett: Three consultates; Buffalo New York, London England and New Delhi India are bound to process two categories of cases at

Top Priority:
1. FSW Application Under 38 occupation
2. Provincial Nominees

More than 30% Designated Immigration Officers are processing these two categories out total CIC staff. Above Three Consulates (Buffalo, London and New Delhi) are chosen because of Highest Number of applications. The Buffalo is not as fast as it used to be and New Delhi is not as slow as it used to be. The maximum difference between both consulates can be 6 months. It is wise and advisable that once recieve Nomination apply from Home Country. For a Worker Staying here, maintaining status, complying with all other rules like after every 90 days your PCC's will become useless. In case if Nomination get delayed and you have recieved your PCC's you will have to again apply for that. So overall it becomes more time consuming.

F

feras80

Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

here is the link
albertacanada.com/immigration/media/h1b_FAQ.pdf
iAlberta said:
can you post the link to the guide???

feras80 said:

CVRR said:

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
hi Albertagoverner,

In case I get PCC from USA in Mar and then move out of USA in April, does this mean my PCC will be valid even in December.

Logically it should but is it really valid.

Also can you let us know if there is any way to get state PCC while being out of USA.

thanks,

DZ

Albertagoverner said:
felix31 said:
you are right guys,

its just that I thought I'll get nomination before May and get medicals in August and passport request in October.

I also have a passport issue and that story is too complicated to explain, perhaps better left for another day, and thats why it was important for me to get into CIC queue and passport request by October
Anyways, AINP slowdown means I may not get nomination before August and in that case I will process CIC through my home country.
Folks:
First of All, You all people should remove this fear that Once you apply your CIC process from your Home conutry, It will take more time. This will exactly same as Buffalo CIC. Under Ministerial New Gazett: Three consultates; Buffalo New York, London England and New Delhi India are bound to process two categories of cases at

Top Priority:
2. Provincial Nominees

More than 30% Designated Immigration Officers are processing these two categories out total CIC staff. Above Three Consulates (Buffalo, London and New Delhi) are chosen because of Highest Number of applications. The Buffalo is not as fast as it used to be and New Delhi is not as slow as it used to be. The maximum difference between both consulates can be 6 months. It is wise and advisable that once recieve Nomination apply from Home Country. For a Worker Staying here, maintaining status, complying with all other rules like after every 90 days your PCC's will become useless. In case if Nomination get delayed and you have recieved your PCC's you will have to again apply for that. So overall it becomes more time consuming.

A

Albertagoverner

downloadzombie said:
hi Albertagoverner,

In case I get PCC from USA in Mar and then move out of USA in April, does this mean my PCC will be valid even in December.

Logically it should but is it really valid.

Also can you let us know if there is any way to get state PCC while being out of USA.

thanks,

DZ

No If you remain in US and You got PCC in March let's assume 15th March then after 15th June This PCC will not work. If you move to home country then it is good. Make sure that last day while you leave US is not the 91th Day from the issuance day. All State PCC forms are available on website, you can request is sam way, send them extra bucks for international mailing charges. If you wanna get FBI check in Home country then Contact US Embassy/Consulate and the will process for you with FBI.
Albertagoverner said:
felix31 said:
you are right guys,

Folks:

Top Priority:
2. Provincial Nominees