+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Big trouble- Need suggestions/information

I just saw an email in my spam box recieved on May 1 (I had submitted my application in March)

"Dear Mr. xyz
We have received your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category under the AINP; however, there is one document that we require in order to proceed.
A copy of the IMM5406 Additional Family Information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

Kindly mail a copy of this document to the address below by May 15, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents."

I had not submittd the form as I am single and there was no one to report in that form.
I think I am screwed here as I have already passed the date, and the only option is reapplication that would take for ever.
Do you guys have idea if i can help my situation.
:-(

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Why do you post the same question is three different threads?

tulip07 said:
I just saw an email in my spam box recieved on May 1 (I had submitted my application in March)

"Dear Mr. xyz
We have received your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category under the AINP; however, there is one document that we require in order to proceed.
A copy of the IMM5406 Additional Family Information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

Kindly mail a copy of this document to the address below by May 15, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents."

I had not submittd the form as I am single and there was no one to report in that form.
I think I am screwed here as I have already passed the date, and the only option is reapplication that would take for ever.

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Missed Date- Big trouble! Help

I little freaked out by this email, and I dont visit this site very often, and I think the users of the three threads can answer my question and are relevent to the conversation, and i frankly didn't know any better.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience in such matters where talking to the officials at the alberta office has been helpful in their cause.
With spam a very common problem, I would assume that I am not the first person to face this, so has anyone been in this situation before?

canadiens said:
You do you post the same question is three different threads?

tulip07 said:

"Dear Mr. xyz

A

Albertagoverner

Re: Missed Date- Big trouble! Help

tulip07 said:
I little freaked out by this email, and I dont visit this site very often, and I think the users of the three threads can answer my question and are relevent to the conversation, and i frankly didn't know any better.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience in such matters where talking to the officials at the alberta office has been helpful in their cause.
With spam a very common problem, I would assume that I am not the first person to face this, so has anyone been in this situation before?

canadiens said:
You do you post the same question is three different threads?

tulip07 said:

"Dear Mr. xyz

Dear Tulip:

The form 5406 is for Additional Family memebrs such as Mother, Father, Brother, Sister. You are single which means that you don't have any immediate family member like Spouse, Children

shvr007

Mar 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2009
Nomination.....
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Interview........
No Interview
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Hi VSRao,
Mine was under the NEW Process. And I described myself as being a fit for NOC Codes : 2171 & 0213. Not sure which one the processing is being done for.

vsrao said:
SHVR007

Were u under old process(pre assesment) or new process?

What is your NOC code?

shvr007 said:
Mine came from "Immigration Info" <Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca>

vsrao said:
canada77 said:
Can you please let us know the sender of the email (name and address both) so that we can add it in our address book and hopefully then, it wont go in SPAM folder?

shvr007 said:
Received File Reference Number:
Application Reached on: Feb 18, 2009
File Reference # received on: May 28, 2009 [Although they claim they had already emailed me the file reference # on March 20, 2009 - Yes March :)]
File Reference #: XX-1401

Caution: I hope it is just me, but this email was in my Spam folder of my Yahoo email. Obviosuly I had not tagged the sender's email address as Spam but I am glad I checked my Spam box.
These are the two i have seen so far from previous posts
Immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca

shvr007

Mar 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2009
Nomination.....
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Interview........
No Interview
Re: Big trouble- Need suggestions/information

Dear Tulip,
Sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe try explaining to them how you had applied early this year but missed the communication about the missing document and ask if they would process the application per the date applied (from before). Was the office not also required to send a snail mail communication of the missing documentation? I realize its a long shot but it does not hurt to write a polite cover letter when you send the documentation. They may consider your request. I don't know, but I would at least hope so if I were you.

All the best !

tulip07 said:

"Dear Mr. xyz

shvr007

Mar 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2009
Nomination.....
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Interview........
No Interview
Re: Big trouble- Need suggestions/information

Readers: Please beware from Tulip's case below as well as mine (where the email communications from the office were delivered to our SPAM mail folders). Do check your SPAM email folders too anytime you are expecting any communications from the Visa Office and add the below email addresses to your contacts/address book so the emails do not get delivered to the SPAM in the future. I have decided to continue to eyeball my SPAM mail regardless to make sure.
Immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca

shvr007 said:
Dear Tulip,
Sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe try explaining to them how you had applied early this year but missed the communication about the missing document and ask if they would process the application per the date applied (from before). Was the office not also required to send a snail mail communication of the missing documentation? I realize its a long shot but it does not hurt to write a polite cover letter when you send the documentation. They may consider your request. I don't know, but I would at least hope so if I were you.

All the best !

tulip07 said:

"Dear Mr. xyz

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
I received my file no. today after emailing them about my status as it was almost nearing 4months now.

File # : 14XX
NOC: 2171/2172
Application Sent date to Alberta: 05-Feb-2009.
Additional request of job descr : 17-Mar-2009.
Received file# Dt. : 01-Jun-2009.

Also, the email states my application no. was emailed to me on 17-Mar-2009 (infact they have asked me for additional documents about job descr. that day)

Thanks
Kale.

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
Question

My file was received at AINP center on Feb 19 2009.
So far I have not received any email. I always delete my spam even before looking into it.
Now onwards I will make sure to check for this email.

I MAY have deleted this email as considering SPAM.
How can verify whether they have sent email to me or not?

Thank you very much for reading my question.
Thank you in advance for your advice.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Re: Question

If you are so anxious then you may try giving them a call ,they will take your first name ,last name and dob and will search in the database to see if you are in there.

Or you can wait with uncertainity in your mind until you get it if not one issued to you.

kim123456 said:
My file was received at AINP center on Feb 19 2009.
So far I have not received any email. I always delete my spam even before looking into it.
Now onwards I will make sure to check for this email.

I MAY have deleted this email as considering SPAM.
How can verify whether they have sent email to me or not?

Thank you very much for reading my question.
Thank you in advance for your advice.

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
Question

engg,

What do you suggest about waiting period?

I think I should wait for couple more months and then call them.

Please, advice.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....

I think your 4 months will be on 19 June so give them a call after that ,you can say that its been 4 months and tell them that you have issues with your email inbox .So you were just checking on them if your file number is generated or not.I had to call them and estimate they gave me about my file number was quite close to when I got it.

kim123456 said:
engg,

Please, advice.

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
Question

Great!

Tons of Thank you!!

Please can I get that phone number that I should call.

What should I keep ready as information when I call them?

This should be last one.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....

Call them at 1-780-427-6419,
All what they will ask you is First Name,Last Name and DOB.

kim123456 said:
Great!

Tons of Thank you!!

Please can I get that phone number that I should call.

What should I keep ready as information when I call them?

This should be last one.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010

kim123456 said:
engg,

Please, advice.
kim123456,

did you get any response from AINP??

Regards