+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
They should ask for the latest pay stubs because this is the only way they get to know if you are still on valid H1 status or not.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
freeradical17 said:
Guys,

Do they ask for paystubs before nomination?

Thanks
FR
Payslip is part of the application. Even then, some people have been asked to submit their payslips before they got their nomination. Check older postings.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Guys,
I need your inputs here.
1. If I would be married during my application process to get nomination, do I have to submit a new application for my spouse?
2. do you think it will slow down my process?
3. How if I got married after getting my nomination first, what kind of docs should i have to submit ? does it slow my Permanent resident process at CIC ?
4. Do you think it is better to marry after getting Permanent residence?
Thank you guys... any response will be appreciated.
I am very confused about this matter.

yo

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

yofeihong said:
Guys,
I need your inputs here.
1. If I would be married during my application process to get nomination, do I have to submit a new application for my spouse?
2. do you think it will slow down my process?
3. How if I got married after getting my nomination first, what kind of docs should i have to submit ? does it slow my Permanent resident process at CIC ?
4. Do you think it is better to marry after getting Permanent residence?
Thank you guys... any response will be appreciated.
I am very confused about this matter.

yo
Check the post by "Pependri" in below thread. Hope this helps.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/strategic-recruitment-stream-alberta-pnp-t9132.1950.html#lastPost

joyboy

May 18, 2009
Hi ,

I was legally separated at the time I had applied for the AINP.And my divorce was pending in the court.Any ways I had put separated in marital status.

Now I'm legally divorced from court.So,shall I inform them about it or I can leave it like that and In later stage of cic process I can change it to different status ???

I had not put anybody as depended at the time I filed for AINP , as I was aware of future judgment.

I don't want to delay my process.My file number if 9xx.

I would need some expert kind of opinion here.

Thanks,

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
joyboy said:
Hi ,

I was legally separated at the time I had applied for the AINP.And my divorce was pending in the court.Any ways I had put separated in marital status.

Now I'm legally divorced from court.So,shall I inform them about it or I can leave it like that and In later stage of cic process I can change it to different status ???

I had not put anybody as depended at the time I filed for AINP , as I was aware of future judgment.

Thanks,
Pls dont post in all threads.

joyboy

May 18, 2009
I'm sorry but I'm a little worried about it ,so seeking some help!

divagirl said:
joyboy said:
Hi ,

Thanks,
Pls dont post in all threads.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

hi everyone i am new to the thread did anyone go their nominations recently

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

anoop said:
hi everyone i am new to the thread did anyone go their nominations recently
Check below thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.1375.html#lastPost

vegasbaby

Apr 2, 2009

Hi,

I sent my papers around April 01, 2009 but so far I haven't heard anything from AINP. Anybody in the same boat??

Thanks.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009

Hi all,
Alberta released a new list from this they removed Software Enineers and all corresponding codes related to Software engineers.Just look at this

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/h1b_AINP_Occupations_Under_Pressure_List.pdf

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

vegasbaby said:
Hi,

I sent my papers around April 01, 2009 but so far I haven't heard anything from AINP. Anybody in the same boat??

Thanks.
Referring to the right thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/srs-h1b-ainptracking-application-sent-from-1st-april-15th-april-t17355.0.html