+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

hyderabadi

May 11, 2009
Hi DivaGirl,

First of all Congratulations. Second thing could you please mention your whole time line since you started your assessment. Thanks in Advance. Your timeline will give us a picture of waiting time.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
hyderabadi said:
Hi DivaGirl,

First of all Congratulations. Second thing could you please mention your whole time line since you started your assessment. Thanks in Advance. Your timeline will give us a picture of waiting time.
Try this thread to get a feel of what time it takes for processing.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.0.html

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

hyderabadi said:
Hi DivaGirl,

Sent initial application : Jan 15th
Reached AB : Jan 16th evening 3PM (friday)
Rcvd file number : May 12th

No communication from them inbetween.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

divagirl said:
hyderabadi said:
Hi DivaGirl,

Sent initial application : Jan 15th
Reached AB : Jan 16th evening 3PM (friday)
Rcvd file number : May 12th

No communication from them inbetween.
Congratulations Divagirl!!! after a long wait you finally got it.

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
Hi Diva,
Can you post the email AINP has sent. does it say 8 months?
Thanks
:eek:)

brinz

May 13, 2009
Folks, I applied on march 15th. After reading through all the forum message, it looks like it is gonna be delayed to get file number. At the time of applying AINP, we were not having baby, but now we are planning and will have it soon. And, we are planning to change our apartment as well.

Do i need to update them now about baby in pipeline? or can wait till file number to come?

Any suggestions or similar experience?

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009

smilyster said:
Hi Diva,
Can you post the email AINP has sent. does it say 8 months?
Thanks
:eek:)
Here is the mail:

Subj: Re: (whatever subj I had sent)

Dear XXXXX;

Here is your file reference number xx- 1010.

You are required to update AINP regarding any changes to your contact information, job, and/or visa status. You can email the updates to your information and status, and the AINP Officer will inform you if they require more information to proceed.

Please review the processing times as listed below.

Processing Times

Strategic Recruitment Stream

Processing time

Notification (pre-assessment and file reference number) Up to 4 months

Candidate assessment Up to 4 months

Total AINP processing time Up to 8 months

* Please note: Processing times may vary according to the volume of applications

For current processing times, please visit: www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

We do not confirm delivery of applications. We recommend applications be sent through methods where the delivery status can be checked, i.e. courier or registered mail. Please do not call or email us to check on the status of your application, as this will increase processing times of applications. Furthermore, we do not provide status updates during normal processing times.

You will only receive a confirmation email and file reference number after your application has been pre-assessed and entered into our system for processing. (Pre-assessments can take up 4 months provided the application submitted is complete; it may take up to 4 months to receive a file reference number).

If you have any questions, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service; toll free in Alberta at 1-877-427-6419 and outside of Alberta at 1-780-427-6419 or email us at immigration.info@gov.ab.ca. To better serve you please indicate H1B in the subject line.

Regards,

Alberta Employment and Immigration

Immigrate to Alberta Information Service

www.albertacanada.com/immigration

email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419

Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

brinz said:
Folks, I applied on march 15th. After reading through all the forum message, it looks like it is gonna be delayed to get file number. At the time of applying AINP, we were not having baby, but now we are planning and will have it soon. And, we are planning to change our apartment as well.

Do i need to update them now about baby in pipeline? or can wait till file number to come?

Any suggestions or similar experience?
Wait for the file number and update them about your change of address

brinz

May 13, 2009
As i have already applied for AINP w/o mentioning about my pregnancy. Any idea about mentioning my baby information now? or can include the details of baby at the time of applying CIC?

freeradical17

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
brinz said:
As i have already applied for AINP w/o mentioning about my pregnancy. Any idea about mentioning my baby information now? or can include the details of baby at the time of applying CIC?
Brinz,
Logically speaking, the right thing to do is to inform them after you deliver.

FR

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
freeradical17 said:
brinz said:
Brinz,

FR

I agree with freeradical17 and moreover it becomes easy for AINP to update if you have a file no.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

email2kale said:
freeradical17 said:
brinz said:
Brinz,

FR

I agree with freeradical17 and moreover it becomes easy for AINP to update if you have a file no.
I agree with "freeradical17" & "email2kale"

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

For new Applicants who are about to apply

Note:
Before sending the filled documents to Alberta, check the current version of the online documents with what you have downloaded and filled.
For example AINP009A form is updated with new version(AINP 009A (2009/05))
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/IA-AINP_ainp009a.pdf