+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009
That's where the stats on this site point us to, hopefully file# by the end of this month, for those who applied in the later half of Feb this year. But you never know! I am not being pessimistic, just realistic.

Jacaranda said:
at least Feb and early March applicants should get numbers in this month...

sam_here

Apr 24, 2009
Sent AINP application on 24th Feb

Hi All,

I sent the appl for the AINP program on 24th feb'09 thrgh Certified mail by UPS but no confirmation received so i inquired about it and their said it will take 60 days. So thought probably i will receive the file # directly after 2 months.

Till now i haven't received any email or file # So am assuming might be thr are loaded with lot of application so the processing time is getting delayed. So just want to ask, if anybody out there happen to receive any email or file # who applied on the same date.

Also count me in the discussion as i may ask few question here & thr. Pls let me know if anybody is along with me in the same boat.

Thanks Much.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Re: Sent AINP application on 24th Feb

sam_here said:
Hi All,

I sent the appl for the AINP program on 24th feb'09 thrgh Certified mail by UPS but no confirmation received so i inquired about it and their said it will take 60 days. So thought probably i will receive the file # directly after 2 months.

Till now i haven't received any email or file # So am assuming might be thr are loaded with lot of application so the processing time is getting delayed. So just want to ask, if anybody out there happen to receive any email or file # who applied on the same date.

Also count me in the discussion as i may ask few question here & thr. Pls let me know if anybody is along with me in the same boat.

Thanks Much.
Yeah it is taking long these days. But there were cases under the old process where they did not get the file number and got the nomination directly in their mail box. Even if that is to happen in the new process, I dont think they will take the decission withing 2-3 months.

A

Albertagoverner

sam_here said:
Hi All,

Thanks Much.
Your timeline should be:

24th Feb + 4 Months = 24th June (for file number)
24th June + 4 Months = 24th October (for Certificate if Nominated)

Source: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

Above are just estimates, AINP reserves right to ruin Applicants' life and increase process time.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011

Albertagoverner said:
sam_here said:
Hi All,

Thanks Much.
Your timeline should be:

24th Feb + 4 Months = 24th June (for file number)
24th June + 4 Months = 24th October (for Certificate if Nominated)

Source: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

Above are just estimates, AINP reserves right to ruin Applicants' life and increase process time.
And some how you think it is your right to ruin this forum.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Ell.Bee,

I think you need to start ignoring AG posts and reduce your BP... Calm down please... Take a deep breath...

A

Albertagoverner

Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

divagirl said:
Ell.Bee,

I think you need to start ignoring AG posts and reduce your BP... Calm down please... Take a deep breath...
Ellbee:
Relax. Get a good news. Some of you folks were unsure about Canadian Job market, It seems that Canada is recovering faster than US. TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange) mark was up because of unexpected job gains. I hope by the time you folks will be here in Alberta, There will be enough jobs. Read & Learn:
http://www.financialpost.com/story.html?id=1576582

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
"Still, analysts believe the April data are a "one-off" affair and the economy will continue to shed jobs in the coming months. A number of analysts still envisage the jobless rate hitting nine per cent by year-end."

A

Albertagoverner

Ell.Bee said:
"Still, analysts believe the April data are a "one-off" affair and the economy will continue to shed jobs in the coming months. A number of analysts still envisage the jobless rate hitting nine per cent by year-end."
Analysts are relying on possibility which is to happen in future. But good thing has happened in past. Jobs has increased. Analysts will continue to believe that next day Bank of Canada will file Bankruptcy petition. Negative news are the business of Media.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009

Finally got my file number -- 1010 !!! I like the number!!! :)

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations, Divagirl!

I am sure this makes your day.

Cheers,

divagirl said:

MyAlberta

May 1, 2009
Congratulations Divagirl!

finally u received ur file number.
It looks there are many good things happening this week.
Let's hope we all get nominations also soon.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

divagirl said:
COngratulations so mine should come in next month.