+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

A

Albertagoverner

procan said:
Just now there has been an announcement.

The H1B Info session in Houston, TX on May 7 has been cancelled!

They didnt give any reason behind it. (May be AlbertaGovernor might know:))

My guess,
Alberta has already received too many applications. They dont want to advertise this program no more?
Yes resources have been strictly focused on pending applications. They should not be USCIS of Alberta and take 5 year to nominate. Nobody has time to go to information session in TX.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
Hi all

i would like to check the file status in web site.... is there any chance to see the status in web site...

Thanks
RR

A

Albertagoverner

CVRR said:
Hi all

i would like to check the file status in web site.... is there any chance to see the status in web site...

Thanks
RR
If you have file number then you can check through this link:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Albertagoverner said:
CVRR said:
Hi all

Thanks
RR

That link is for the CIC process and not the AINP process.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

divagirl said:
Albertagoverner said:
CVRR said:
Hi all

Thanks
RR
I think cvrr is looking Ainp file status website. There is no website to track Ainp file number. By the way what is the status of ur application. Did u get &ur file number if so please post &ur timeline.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

vsrao said:
divagirl said:
Albertagoverner said:
CVRR said:
Hi all

Thanks
RR

I think CVRR is looking for AINP file status website. There is no website to track AINP file number as far as i know. By the way what is the status of ur application. Did u get ur file number? if so please post ur timeline.

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009

with the processing times increased to the tune of 8 months, I guess moat of the forum members have lost their interest in the AINP procedure. there hasn't been any posting for 4 days on this thread!!!

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at least Feb and early March applicants should get numbers in this month...

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
yofeihong said:
my sense says all applicants under new process will receive nomination in August 09.
as per latest info, somebody called AINP(I think ell.bee) and they told that January people should expect decision in August.

MyAlberta

May 1, 2009
I think they are being on the safer side by giving more time to the callers.Actually they might take lesser time if 2-3 officers are working on applications.Be cool & wait.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Mike053 said:
yofeihong said:
my sense says all applicants under new process will receive nomination in August 09.
as per latest info, somebody called AINP(I think ell.bee) and they told that January people should expect decision in August.
Let me clarify here, they asked me when did I send the application and the next question was when did I get the file number. They did not ask me for the file number. But based on the receipt date of the file number they said that I should get the nomination decission by July/August and if I dont hear anything till August then to call back. Now keep in mind, my case is old process (pre-assesment).