+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Yes, Actually they notarize that you have signed the document in front of them thats all. They do not notarize / certified by comparing the original document. I think, everybody did like this to get the certified copy of the documents. At least, I have done like this.

balaji_ny said:
Hi Guys,

Someone asked below question and there were 2 replies for that question.... Thanks for persons who answerd..
As they mentioned, I went to my Bank to get notorized for certified copy..(degree, diploma, passport).. But the Notary said they wont compare with any origianl and do cerify copy and they will do only notorized that the person signed in front me something like that..
I dont know who will do certitied copy in IL states.. I am in chicago... If anyone knows, please reply..

Posted by someone else:-
I have a question since you already submitted your documents. In the instruction, it says

"A certified copy of your Degree, Diploma, Certificate or other documents regarding your education and training."

Did you submit certified copy of all your Certificates or only photocopy would be enough?

Advance thanks for any answers.

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
balaji_ny said:
Hi Guys,

Someone asked below question and there were 2 replies for that question.... Thanks for persons who answerd..
As they mentioned, I went to my Bank to get notorized for certified copy..(degree, diploma, passport).. But the Notary said they wont compare with any origianl and do cerify copy and they will do only notorized that the person signed in front me something like that..
I dont know who will do certitied copy in IL states.. I am in chicago... If anyone knows, please reply..

I have a question since you already submitted your documents. In the instruction, it says

"A certified copy of your Degree, Diploma, Certificate or other documents regarding your education and training."

Did you submit certified copy of all your Certificates or only photocopy would be enough?

Go to the Fedex store. They'll do it for you.

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
Is there anybody who is applying for H1B transfer after they sent there file to Alberta for nomination and before the decision is made .

if yes, then have you notified ALBERTA on your change of employer .

Above case applies to me and want to know , if it is a good idea to notify them or wait until they make nomination decision. i am still waiting h1b transfer approval . i do not want to delay my process by notifying them in the middle of the process ...

What do you guys think

balaji_ny

Mar 1, 2009
monteiromarcosb said:
balaji_ny said:
Hi Guys,

Hi, Thanks for your reply....

Wasi, as you told, if we need to sign on document in front of them, are you going to certify our all passport, degree and diplomo copies ?
I think notorized and cerified copy both are different.. certified copy means I think they need to compare our original documents with copies then they have to certifiy..
Kale, how did you do? .. Divagirl, what about you.. pls post reply.. Thanks...

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
cuterash said:
Is there anybody who is applying for H1B transfer after they sent there file to Alberta for nomination and before the decision is made .

Above case applies to me and want to know , if it is a good idea to notify them or wait until they make nomination decision. i am still waiting h1b transfer approval . i do not want to delay my process by notifying them in the middle of the process ...

What do you guys think
I would say just wait until you get some of response from them which I hop will have some reference no. or application no. Then using this reference no. or application no. email them ur scan copy of new H1B.

black haired guy

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

balaji_ny said:

Wasi, as you told, if we need to sign on document in front of them, are you going to certify our all passport, degree and diplomo copies ?
I think notorized and cerified copy both are different.. certified copy means I think they need to compare our original documents with copies then they have to certifiy..
Some banks do notarize your copies looking at the originals and some don't. You need to find a bank in which you have an account and they know you pretty well for them to notarize your documents.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010

black haired guy said:
balaji_ny said:

Some banks do notarize your copies looking at the originals and some don't. You need to find a bank in which you have an account and they know you pretty well for them to notarize your documents.
Banks, Libraries, UPS Stores...

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
If the expiration date of your current work permit (I797) is far enough (like at least 6 months to a year to expire), you could wait until you get the notice for H1B transfer (and also wait for file number from ainp). If your work permit is expiring sooner, send your new I797 as soon as possible.

cuterash said:

What do you guys think

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009

My bank gave me a sheet in which I entered the name of the doc and the notary at the bank signed and stamped her seal. I know of a friend who tried the same at a different location but her bank refused to notarize, she went to a lawyer/notary and he too refused. She finally went to the UPS store and paid $1/doc and got it notarized.

balaji_ny said:
monteiromarcosb said:
balaji_ny said:
Hi Guys,

As they mentioned, I went to my Bank to get notorized for certified copy..(degree, diploma, passport).. But the Notary said they wont compare with any origianl and do cerify copy and they will do only notorized that the person signed in front me something like that.. oc

pb

Feb 21, 2009

Hi All,

While providing the photocopy of CIC forms along with AINP form - did you guys attach the picture as well or just filled the form and sent the copy of the form?

Quick reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,
pb

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010

pb said:
Hi All,

While providing the photocopy of CIC forms along with AINP form - did you guys attach the picture as well or just filled the form and sent the copy of the form?

Quick reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,
pb
No Photos

pb

Feb 21, 2009

thanks pal!

pb

Feb 21, 2009

Hi All,

A quick query - under AINP009 for items "Describe what you have done, or what you plan to do, to search for a job in Alberta", "Describe your plans for initial settlement in Alberta. For instance, where do you plan to live and what type of accommodation are you are seeking?" and "Describe your familiarity with Alberta. For instance, what do you know about its climate, labour market, cost of living, geography, etc.?".

Should it be generic statements or detailed statements answering every aspect being asked in the questions?

Thanks for reply.
pb

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009

pb said:
Hi All,

A quick query - under AINP009 for items "Describe what you have done, or what you plan to do, to search for a job in Alberta", "Describe your plans for initial settlement in Alberta. For instance, where do you plan to live and what type of accommodation are you are seeking?" and "Describe your familiarity with Alberta. For instance, what do you know about its climate, labour market, cost of living, geography, etc.?".

Should it be generic statements or detailed statements answering every aspect being asked in the questions?

Thanks for reply.
pb

This should be a very good place to state your desire to live in Alberta (I did it!). Just tell what you know about the province, where do you plan to live, and your job search strategy (just like writing a small essay).

pokha69

Star Member
Jan 31, 2008
Hello dudes,

Alberta contacted me today to get a reference letter from my current employer although I have submitted once earlier. I am new Jan 2009 applicant. I sent my docs on 10th Jan, 09. They are requesting me either my contract papers, reference letter, or H1B docs sent by my employer for my H1B petention to USCIS.

My employer (HR, Boss) are pain in an ass.. They don't want to cooperate and are not friendly. I had a very hard time requesting my reference earlier. And now Alberta wants more on it. Any way, the communication from Alberta sounds positive to me.

Folks, Suggest me whether asking more docs/information is good sign or not???
I will be updating or sharing more if I hear any thing from Alberta....