+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
yofeihong said:
Guys,
any of you go a call from AINP ? or called AINP ?

I can't stand live in usa. without a permanent job.

Thanks for your information

Yo
Heeeehaaaaa be cool you've go a little while to go.

albsac

May 20, 2009
processing times has gone up.... folllowing email i received for status inquiry

Processing times can vary greatly due to the number of applications being submitted and the completeness of the applications received. Currently, the AINP is experiencing a high volume of applications in all streams and categories. Approximate processing times are as follows:

Processing times
Please refrain from making status inquiries once you submit an application. Responding to status inquires delays the processing of your application as well as processing of applications of others. Make sure all documentation is complete and included with your application to prevent your application being returned to you or other unnecessary delays. If you want to ensure that the AINP has received your application, you may wish to send your application by registered mail or by courier.
Processing times can vary greatly due to the number of applications being submitted and the completeness of the applications received. Currently, the AINP is experiencing a high volume of applications in all streams and categories. Approximate processing times are as follows:
Strategic Recruitment Stream processing times for U.S. Visa Holders
U.S. Visa Holder CategoryProcessing time
Notification (pre-assessment) Up to five to six months
Candidate assessmentUp to four months
Total AINP processing timeUp to ten months

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Guys,

any applicants under new-process got a job offer in ALberta ?
Do you guys get a nomination certificate ?

Please post your information here... It will be very helpful for anxious applicants like me..

Eventually, I do not have a job offer in ALberta.I hope I would get my nomination letter in the end of this July.
Thanks,
Yo

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
it look They stopped the process for all...

They are not issuing the file number and alberta nomination certifiacte for issused file number.....

This month no update from AINP....

caroon

Jul 29, 2009
Hi mr53, Can you please let me know, can I apply with 0213 code for System Analyst, coz I dont see the code for system analyst in the new NOC

aNewHope said:
Congratulations, mr53!

What is your file number?

Cheers,

mr53 said:
Hello Everyone,
I had applied for AINP nomination, and recieved my file number. My details:

Application recieved on April 14th.
Code: Manager (0213 i think - H1B Stream)

This process seems to be really fast as compared to the US green card process....

Thank you,

calgarian

Mar 9, 2009
Hi Guys,

Got my file number today...

File # :20XX
NOC: 2171
Application Sent date to Alberta: 09-Mar-2009.
Application reached: 10-Mar-2009

Received file# Dt. : 29-July-2009(email says my application was recieved on 29th July)

Keeping my fingers crossed for next communication..I just kept waiting since i sent the package and did not try to contact them.

-calgarian

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey caroon:

There are two things you could do here:
- Contact an immigration attorney, they could figure it out for you. But this could be an expensive option
- Go ahead and apply by yourself, the only investment here would be your time and the worst that could happen is AINP will say no. No harm no foul!

Be careful how you take the advice on this forum, unfortunately there are a few people here who are bent on misleading applicants and in general behave in a very boorish manner.

Cheers and good luck!

caroon said:
Hi mr53, Can you please let me know, can I apply with 0213 code for System Analyst, coz I dont see the code for system analyst in the new NOC

aNewHope said:
Congratulations, mr53!

What is your file number?

Cheers,

mr53 said:
Hello Everyone,
I had applied for AINP nomination, and recieved my file number. My details:

Application recieved on April 14th.
Code: Manager (0213 i think - H1B Stream)

This process seems to be really fast as compared to the US green card process....

Thank you,

caroon

Jul 29, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Thanks you very much..... aNewHope

yeswecan

Jul 18, 2009
Dear fellow Alberta Aspirants,

I sent my Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category Application for Nomination on April 22, 2009 via USPS for the category 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants. I haven't received any file number/communication yet. I know this category has been removed effective from May 19, 2009 but I think I still qualify as I sent my application in April. Is this wait normal or should I call CIC and check with them. Please advise.

Thanks.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
yeswecan said:
Dear fellow Alberta Aspirants,

I sent my Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category Application for Nomination on April 22, 2009 via USPS for the category 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants. I haven't received any file number/communication yet. I know this category has been removed effective from May 19, 2009 but I think I still qualify as I sent my application in April. Is this wait normal or should I call CIC and check with them. Please advise.

Thanks.
Yes, you still qualify for AINP because your application was postmarked before May 19.

And the waiting time is normal. It usually takes up to 4 months just to receive your file number (in fact, I have been waiting longer than 4 months...). So don't worry and be patient!

Good Luck!

george4canada

Jul 4, 2009
do we know where are we with nominations for people who submitted applications after 1-1-2009?(under new process)

have all jan applicants got nominations?

i am a march applicant..just received file number

MyAlberta

May 1, 2009
Hey George4canada,

There are still people waiting for nomination from old process man.I believe nobody from new process got nomination yet atleast from this forum.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
george4canada said:
do we know where are we with nominations for people who submitted applications after 1-1-2009?(under new process)

have all jan applicants got nominations?

i am a march applicant..just received file number
Unfortunately, many of Jan applicants are still waiting for nominations (probably all of new process applicants).

You can check the file number/nomination timeline of the people in this forum here:
AINP SRS-US VISA Timeline Tracking System http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System

It is an excellent tracking system created by DJ and vsrao. You can enter your timeline, too!