+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP-Alberta-H1B-Stream-After Filling the Initial Application.

chalojayenge

Jun 3, 2010
Hi All in the forums for AINP.

Can someone really help me in my queries. I applied for Canada through AINP under H1B programme last year during June 2009 when i was there in New York.

In July i received an email Request for Documents Due Aug 13 2009, which i promptly send them the required documents.
But then i moved to Philadelphia for a Project during Sep 09 to Mar 2010. During this period i dint received anything from Alberta AINP office as such nor did i receive my File No.

I again moved to North Carolina in Mar 2010 and presently living here.
During June 2010 i received an Email telling me my 10 digit File no# with the below message
" A letter was sent to you on March 9, 2010. It was returned to our office on May 27, 2010 as undeliverable " i then replied them
through email along with my current address requesting them to send me the letter again to my new address here in North Carolina. But up untill now i dint received any reply for that email nor did i receive any letter from them.

1.) So i like to know which is the best way to approach them to know my status.
2.) In their records still i assume that my application has New York address, i like to update my current address for my further application processing.
3.) After getting the File no # what one can expect going forward and what would be the next step. ( its almost a more than a year now i submitted my application).

I would really appreciate if someone can reply to my above queries.

chalojayenge

Jun 3, 2010
AlbertaGovernor said:
call ainp office and talk to a person there. there will help.
Can someone send me the Number to call them..? When i call them how quickly i can get hold off them over the phone.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chalojayenge said:
Can someone send me the Number to call them..? When i call them how quickly i can get hold off them over the phone.
Immigrate to Alberta Information Service
www.albertacanada.com/immigration
email: immigration.info @ gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419