+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP 2015 JOIN HERE

Aug 4, 2015
Hello All,

I am looking forward to migrate to Canada ( From India, Chennai) at the earliest possible. In the mean time i am also taking some time to understand the whole process under Express entry program as well as the Provincial Nominee applications (PNP) - preferrably AINP as I heard Alberta is doing good in renewable market. ( Anyone to give me more info on this ? )
Since I am not taking any help from the consultants (I was also advised NOT to), I will be glad to get some feedback based on your experience
- I have booked my IELTS on October 8, 2015
- I understand that i need a Educational assessment certification that would fetch me some points in the pool system. When should i start working on this ? I mean is there anything that i can do parallely till i get my language test scores??? (till October 2d week)

Also just to brief about my work experience, I work in the renewable industry ,for a German company who provides systems and solutions for Operation and Maintenance of Solar power plants. My experience comes around 4.5 years till now.

WIll be glad to get some tips from you
Thanks in advance
Bharath

jared1988

Aug 23, 2015
hi every one,,

i applied on july 8, 2015 under EDS NOC 6711,,my employer received file number on july 9, 2015,,that so fast right??but how come i didnt received in my email?is there's a chance that they put the wrong email add(wrong spelling)?
help me..thanks

Marcus1

Sep 6, 2015
Anyone on here applied under NOC 7312...Heavy duty mechanic? I applied in August 2015. How long did it take to hear from AINP?

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jass8788 said:
hiii i am planning to file under ers eng. ocupation by 2241 can please some body help me. :) :D
hello , did you already applied under srs eng occupation (NOC 2241)? If so, that what's happening?

I know it's too early to think about getting nomination as I just applied on June. But I like to know if anyone has been nominated under SRS Engineering Occupations ( NOC 2241) and time frame too, please.
Thanks in advance to everyone.

canadian_student

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
namushyuu said:
hello , did you already applied under srs eng occupation (NOC 2241)? If so, that what's happening?

I know it's too early to think about getting nomination as I just applied on June. But I like to know if anyone has been nominated under SRS Engineering Occupations ( NOC 2241) and time frame too, please.
Thanks in advance to everyone.

i got my nomination today. applied under SRS NOC 2241 in last year in Oct 29,2014