+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP 012

chandu57

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,

I have a received notification of interest from Alberta in my Express entry profile. As per instructions in the notification I sent email to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca.

I have received an email from them with Alberta Express entry stream - document check list. In order to fill AINP 012, I am unable to find this form anywhere.

Can someone help me in this?

Thank you in advance,

Chandu

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

I have a received notification of interest from Alberta in my Express entry profile. As per instructions in the notification I sent email to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca.

I have received an email from them with Alberta Express entry stream - document check list. In order to fill AINP 012, I am unable to find this form anywhere.

Thank you in advance,

Chandu
Hi,

How did you express interest in AB PNP? Did you selected the intended province in EE as AB or did you have to create a profile in AB provincial website?

If you could give some details in the process, that would be great.

Thank you

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

Thank you in advance,

Chandu
Hey,
Have u filled in the document and sent??

Neyafaz

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Hello for Alberta job offer in the document check list did you attached the lmia as well? Or only the job offer?