+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP 009 clarification

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
hi friends

i have a doubt reg the police cert..i graduated from UK.how do i get the police cert frm ther cos its been almost 5 yrs i graduated.also do v need to get police cert for each state in the US or is it country wise?? pl clarify..thanks in advance!

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
canadapr said:
hi friends

i have a doubt reg the police cert..i graduated from UK.how do i get the police cert frm ther cos its been almost 5 yrs i graduated.also do v need to get police cert for each state in the US or is it country wise?? pl clarify..thanks in advance!
You will need Police clearances during CIC stage not for AINP nomination. Yes you will need Police clearances from all countries where you stayed more than 6 months after reaching 18 yrs of age. Yes you will need them for Individual states in US also.

sam70

Mar 3, 2009
Hi,

I am ready to apply for AINP Alberta for H1B visa category .I am almost done with all requirement.I am still confuse for ANIP Form 0009 Where they ask Question about a)Total Experience and b.) List all employment since age 18 that is relevant to the occupation/NOC code for which you are submitting this application (attach a separate sheet if required):

I have total Exp of 13 years. 4 years as Programmer Analyst(NOC 2171 I am applying) in USA and 9 years As Mechanical Technician in India.

Should I mentioned both experience and dates or Just mentioned exp and dates for NOC(2171) which I am applying?

Thanks,
sam

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
You will have to give all the dates including your Mechanical Tech experience -- all starting from age 18.

sam70 said:
Hi,

I am ready to apply for AINP Alberta for H1B visa category .I am almost done with all requirement.I am still confuse for ANIP Form 0009 Where they ask Question about a)Total Experience and b.) List all employment since age 18 that is relevant to the occupation/NOC code for which you are submitting this application (attach a separate sheet if required):

I have total Exp of 13 years. 4 years as Programmer Analyst(NOC 2171 I am applying) in USA and 9 years As Mechanical Technician in India.

Should I mentioned both experience and dates or Just mentioned exp and dates for NOC(2171) which I am applying?

Thanks,
sam

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
bendjoe said:
canadapr said:
hi friends

You will need Police clearances during CIC stage not for AINP nomination. Yes you will need Police clearances from all countries where you stayed more than 6 months after reaching 18 yrs of age. Yes you will need them for Individual states in US also.
hi bendjoe
thnk u so much 4 ur reply..i am jus confused as to how i wil get my PC from UK..its been too long a time..wil thy giv us a PC if v send all our scanned copies?? shd v go thre n person n get it??

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
I have been living in US for past 6 years. Now after getting the nomination do I need to get police clearance from US and my home country?

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/united-kingdom.asp

canadapr said:
bendjoe said:
canadapr said:
hi friends

hi bendjoe
thnk u so much 4 ur reply..i am jus confused as to how i wil get my PC from UK..its been too long a time..wil thy giv us a PC if v send all our scanned copies?? shd v go thre n person n get it??

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
ChaloCanada said:
I have been living in US for past 6 years. Now after getting the nomination do I need to get police clearance from US and my home country?
You need to get PCC from your home country and all the states that you have lived in US and FBI clearence too.

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
In India I had like 10 different addresses within one state, now would they ask to get clearance from each police station there???

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
ChaloCanada said:
In India I had like 10 different addresses within one state, now would they ask to get clearance from each police station there???
If you look at the instructions at the CIC website, it says you need to get only 1 from India and in case of US you need to get state PCCs it says.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
hi guys

<<<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>

i found one more changes in after FEB 19 2009....

ANIP 0009 (2009/02) was the version of Application....Latest....

Check if any one send sending your application after Feb 19 2009 then ANIP 009 application should be Version (2009/02) not (2008/12)..

You can see this version once you open the ANIP 009 Form at footer of the document......

I send my Application March 03 2009
Reached Application March 06 2009

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
FORM SCHEDULE 1

1)I finished my masters degree(2 yrs)...should i put 2 yrs in the post secondary school category or should i include it in the university/college category along with my bachelor's degree??

FORM AINP 009

I worked for two branches of the same company in two different cities within india .How should i put my work history? Can i put evrything togetehr or i got to seperate them and show it?

Also I worked in US for the same company for different clients in different states as consultant.Can i put it as a single entity or should i seperate them?

mrs.aa

Mar 7, 2009
Dear Canadapr

I bet this link will be useful for you. I lived in UK for 3 years. I have to get a PCC for UK as well.

http://www.acpo.police.uk/certificates.asp

Cheers
Mrs.AA