+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AI prepared my study permit application

Aditya884

Jun 7, 2023
I wasn't too sure at first but it was way cheaper than other immigration agents.

Had it a go and it prepared all my documents and an application package after a short survey! Very quick and easy!!

Hope they add support for WP too soon as I'll need one.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I wasn't too sure at first but it was way cheaper than other immigration agents.

Had it a go and it prepared all my documents and an application package after a short survey! Very quick and easy!!

Hope they add support for WP too soon as I'll need one.
This is risky IMO but your choice of course. AI has been used quite frequently on this forum to respond to questions and the answers are too often incomplete right now. I'm sure this will change soon but it's a bit too early to fully rely on AI completely, especially with misrepresentation risks. Hopefully you did a detailed review yourself as well.

Aditya884

Jun 7, 2023
This is risky IMO but your choice of course. AI has been used quite frequently on this forum to respond to questions and the answers are too often incomplete right now. I'm sure this will change soon but it's a bit too early to fully rely on AI completely, especially with misrepresentation risks. Hopefully you did a detailed review yourself as well.
Yup I did a thorough review ofc. It was interesting to see how it filled in all the imm forms itself. They don't usually open up correctly on my computer so it did a good workaround.

Reactions: SasaBasi and scylla

Canatry

Feb 25, 2023
As long as you reviewed everything and inserted your information instead of just copying and pasting all the generic things AI chatbots post, you should be fine, in my opinion. Multiple people on Reddit have disclosed that they used AI for their applications and successfully obtained their visas.