+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Age score not updated

PetCoke

Mar 14, 2017
Hi people,

I turned 30 y/o on March 09th, but my CRS score for Age is still 100. It did not change. My overall score is (still) 420, but I think it should be 415 by now.

I even sent a message, but their answer was some standardized text (I pasted it below)

The thing is: WHAT IF the cutoff continues to fall and I get an ITA in the next draw?. Should I accept it? What would you do?

Thank you!

Message from IRCC:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Our Express Entry (EE) application system awards points based on the information that you have provided in your profile.

To obtain details concerning the Comprehensive Ranking System, please refer to the Ministerial Instructions issued for the EE program.

You may update your EE profile if your situation has changed and/or if you submitted incorrect information. In order to do so, we invite you to follow these steps:

1. Access your MyCIC account,
2. Under the section Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted, click on Continue Profile ,
3. Once on the Express Entry profile page, click on the Update form button corresponding to the section you want to modify.

If needed, more information regarding what happens once you are in the pool is available for you.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada [/i][/i]

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you accept it your application will get rejected, if you want your score to reflect immediately then re-create your profile.