+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After we've completed the medicals...

liz64

Nov 4, 2008
Hi I am sponsoring my husband from the U.S(in canada) and we recently received first stage approval and they requested his medicals, as I assume his first one expired. He completed the exam but I am wondering, is there anything we have to send in? Such as receipts from the exam? We were told the doctor would send in the results of the medical.

Thank you so much in advance. :)

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Yes, you should send the receipt for the exam to the processing office so that they know the medical is completed. The DMP does not send the results to the processing office, they send them to the Regional Medical Centre in Ottawa and the processing office will request them from there - so they need to know that they're been completed and are ready to be reviewed.

hoop8up

Oct 1, 2008
Hi liz,your husbands situation was similar to mine,i just did my 2nd medical exam,and DMP did not advice me to send my reciept to the visa office,and i have a question to Rodsluv,is it ok to send the reciept to the countrys visa office without them asking? And to liz,what about your husbands police clearance,it is expired as well?coz mine was also expired,and i already got a new 1 but im still waiting from the embassy to notice that they need my new 1.is it a right move?or i have to send it to them in advance to save me precious time.pls senior members,were glad to hear you.thanks