+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after two ghost updates

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
been over a week since the second ghost update and nothing happened? no FP request no BG complete, and nothing? anyone experienced same situation?
plus, i dont think i will have ay red flag on my BG stage, dont know why it takes so long ...

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
anyone know if you have been given the Fingerprints before to the RCMP years ago , will they still request or no? i remember they didnt ask FP for my PR application, but ithey did take my FP when i applied job at the canadian embassy 3 years ago ...

QueenM93

Oct 5, 2021
Two ghost updates here too and it's been over 20 days! nothing happened.
Location - Toronto
July 8, 2021 - Online application submitted
Oct 04, 2021 - AOR received
Feb 28, 2022 - First Ghost update
Mar 1, 2022 - Second Ghost update

• Sad
Reactions: baimmeb

QueenM93

Oct 5, 2021
Any update? I still haven't heard back and it's driving me crazy! people who applied end of July are done their tests already.

• Sad

QueenM93

Oct 5, 2021
and now i expect my GCMS notes more than anything happens on my tracker
Maybe I should do the same thing to see what's happening. I actually called them the other day and they said nothing seems wrong or no notes on my account so I should just wait :(

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Maybe I should do the same thing to see what's happening. I actually called them the other day and they said nothing seems wrong or no notes on my account so I should just wait :(
oh that means nothing wrong with you application ... did you ask if your BGC is still in progress or done?

QueenM93

Oct 5, 2021
oh that means nothing wrong with you application ... did you ask if your BGC is still in progress or done?
Yes and they said it looks in progress. It says in progress on my end as well so I'm not sure what's going on.

I'm trying to request notes right now but not sure if I should I select "Immigration/citizenship records" or "IRCC Governing Corporate Documents"?

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Yes and they said it looks in progress. It says in progress on my end as well so I'm not sure what's going on.

I'm trying to request notes right now but not sure if I should I select "Immigration/citizenship records" or "IRCC Governing Corporate Documents"?
i remembered i selected the Records...

Reactions: QueenM93

Roopah

Jun 16, 2022
been over a week since the second ghost update and nothing happened? no FP request no BG complete, and nothing? anyone experienced same situation?
plus, i dont think i will have ay red flag on my BG stage, dont know why it takes so long ...
Have u got any update?