+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After the medical exam AND photos?

YousifBreesam

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Hello, My wife is sponsoring me under the family class. The application was received on May 11, 17, during the process, they requested a police check and I submitted that around June 2017. In Nov. 2017 they requested a medical exam and i passed it (it was received by cic in Nov.) since then, I haven't heard anything yet, i dont know what is going next?! Please help!

I have another question about the photos, when I submitted my application, I never included my photos and they never asked me about them. How & when will i send them in?

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hello, My wife is sponsoring me under the family class. The application was received on May 11, 17, during the process, they requested a police check and I submitted that around June 2017. In Nov. 2017 they requested a medical exam and i passed it (it was received by cic in Nov.) since then, I haven't heard anything yet, i dont know what is going next?! Please help!

I have another question about the photos, when I submitted my application, I never included my photos and they never asked me about them. How & when will i send them in?
1) Its normal to not hear anything for several months. During this time they are doing thorough background checks and verifying them, as well as reviewing the supporting documents you sent in. If they need anymore documents from you, they will contact you to request them, so all there is to do now is just wait. Keep in mind that processing can take up to 12 months or more. So you still have until this coming May before the application becomes unusual and you can call your visa office. If you really want to, you can submit a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) via the IRCC Webform (Google search it to get the link) and ask them for any updates. You can also order your case notes, but I'm not exactly sure how to do this, so you can either google search it or use the search function on the forums to find out how to do so.

2) Once at the end of your application, they will ask you to submit two photos if you didn't include them and they didn't request them yet. Don't worry, they wont forget. But get those in ASAP once they request them because they will be used for the PR card and to Finalize your application.