+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After the interview

saima123

Dec 5, 2009
After the interview with the officer, do they usually let you know about the result at that time ( especially if approved) or they inform later? I know mostly the refusals come later in mail, but what about the approvals? do they let them know if they are approved? I know each case is different but on average whats the trend? I am asking because at the end of my husband's interview the officer did not say yes or know, just "we will let you know"
Any opinions/experiences will be appreciated.

beans

Jan 23, 2010
Hello Saima,

Could you tell how long you guys waited for the interview to be schedule? I am waiting for my interview to be schedule from my local London office and I am keep receiving the replies that my file is in interview queue. Can you please share your experience.

Best of Luck,

Beans

saima123

Dec 5, 2009
Our file was in queue for three months before he got the interview date which was scheduled for three weeks later. We are dealing with Islamabad which is quite slow, I beleive London should be faster. The officer had two concerns during the interview but in the end he just said he will let him know. he did not get any remedical form. Its been two weeks, we are so worried.

beans

Jan 23, 2010
Hello Saima,

In my case I have found they are very slow. We have applied for immigration in the mid of April 2009 and they have forwarded my file to my local London office in May. In July they have emailed me that they'll take interview but they schedule it. On every occasion they've replied me due to the vast queue we are unable to schedule it.

Regards,

Beans