+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After submission of PR application, I received the IME _ Credit card payment isn't paid yet from main account.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi, Guys,

I recently submitted the PR application including two pages which I got from a clinic when I took IME.

However, today I received an email from IRCC,

The email siad I should take the IME

and " If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual. "

So I checked my application and I checked every document that was submitted.

and I knew that my main bank account didn't pay for the money which was paid by credit card for PR application

So even if I paid for PR application by credit card, it wasn't payed in my main account in due date which was May 28

, because at that time, I transferred money to a savings account, so there was not enough money to pay off for credit card payments.

Recently I got a salary, and today, I paid off the borrow., but the result will require 1 business day, so maybe tomorrow, I can see the payment.

Q.1 Is this the reason I got the email?

Q.1 Will the PR application fee paid? after such missing due date payment for my credit card, but I paid off for it after the due date?

Q.2 any other issue I have related to IME documents? I submitted the two pages which I got in the clinic.

Q.3 does such delay of payment cause issues in getting PR?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

ashish0319

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Below is the email I received today from IRCC even though my Medical stage was passed. Reading other threads, I think couple of others received similar email. I am not sure about the payment. It will be better to confirm with your financial institution on that.

Application instructions for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry rounds after February 2021 and all future rounds
Dear Applicant,

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the way you can meet this requirement.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.

If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Below is the email I received today from IRCC even though my Medical stage was passed. Reading other threads, I think couple of others received similar email. I am not sure about the payment. It will be better to confirm with your financial institution on that.

Application instructions for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry rounds after February 2021 and all future rounds
Dear Applicant,

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the way you can meet this requirement.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.

If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Thank you for your answer.

Yes, It is exactly the same email I got. it seems not to directly related to IME.

Yes, I should check with the credit card company. I will wait for tomorrow and if isn't paid, I will call them.

I hope it is paid even if I missed paying for the credit card due date a few days ago.

If anybody has experience like me, missing the due date and paid for it later, please share it. so that I can know whether it will be paid or not.

Or do I need additional action for this case?

Thank you for ashish0319.