+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After submission of Biometrics

yiipmann

Jun 3, 2019
Good day,

I have applied for the temporary visit visa for me and my wife from Germany. I applied online and i submitted my application 8 days ago. After receiving the Bio metric instruction letter, me and my wife went to Düsseldorf to VAC to submit our Bio metrics and after this i was given a small sticker which i was told to stick on my passport before sending when i am asked to do so.

My question is that since i have given my bio metrics, there hasn't been any update/notification/message in my online cic account regarding this. When I open my online account, the last message that i received was that of bio metric instructions, and nothing after that.

The reason of asking this question is that i want to know if this is normal or should i need to do something here on my own to continue further with my application ? As in the beginning i had the idea that perhaps my online application status would be updated with the completion of each step, but it inst so in my case.

Your replies/experiences would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
1. When were bios done?
2. Are bios updated under "Applicant Info" ?

Good day,

I have applied for the temporary visit visa for me and my wife from Germany. I applied online and i submitted my application 8 days ago. After receiving the Bio metric instruction letter, me and my wife went to Düsseldorf to VAC to submit our Bio metrics and after this i was given a small sticker which i was told to stick on my passport before sending when i am asked to do so.

My question is that since i have given my bio metrics, there hasn't been any update/notification/message in my online cic account regarding this. When I open my online account, the last message that i received was that of bio metric instructions, and nothing after that.

The reason of asking this question is that i want to know if this is normal or should i need to do something here on my own to continue further with my application ? As in the beginning i had the idea that perhaps my online application status would be updated with the completion of each step, but it inst so in my case.

Your replies/experiences would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Bio metrics were done on 31st May 2019, and yes under the applicant information i can see the bio metric information which includes the number, date and expiration date.
You are good for now.. You might have to wait to get your next update..

Reactions: yiipmann